Leonard

Name: Leonard

Gender: Male

Nickname: Leo, Big Brother Leo, Lenny(only by Nell), The lion Prince

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age: 20

Looks: Picture

Species: Animarian

Personality: Leonard is much like his Father Leon, and not so much like his dad Nell. Leonard is very prideful and is always serious. He can also be a bit of a hothead, but under all of that Pride and anger he is the protective big brother and overall a big softy when it comes to his baby sisters. He is a bit harder on his younger brothers because he wants to make them strong so, if need be, they can help protect the kingdom. He is very protective of his siblings much like Asher is but takes a different approach to protecting them. He is the second oldest child and the second oldest son. Leonard can also be cold at times, he doesn't show his emotions the same way he feels them in fear of making himself feel and look weak to Leon, is father, who is also very stoic.

Likes
1. Listening to music

2.Eating

3.Meats

4.The outdoors

5.Sports

6. His spirit animal

7. Getting praised by Leon

8. Training

9. Cats

Dislikes
1. Looking weak

2.Not being able to protect his family

3.Making his parent's disappointed(More of a fear)

4. Mustard

5. Sweets

6. Rain

7. Being interupted(sleeping, talking, etc)

8. Being looked down on

Backstory: He was adopted when he was 6. After being adopted Nell and Leonard found out there was a way to make any adopted children they'd have full blooded Animarians. So after going through the ritual, Leo's hair had golden streaks and tips and his eyes turned blue. He has been living in the Palace ever since. He use to be very energetic but Leon scolded him and told him to be more mature since he was a Prince. So at the age of ten Leonard mastered his animal spirit and would sometimes help Leon with his war planning just to get the feel of it. Now he rarely went to the balls unless it was completely necessary. He'd much rather stay in his room studying plans or in the training room.

Powers: Can turn into a lion, can manifest a lion(his animal spirit)

Other: He is the second oldest boy and the second child overall though he didn't become apart of the family until he was 6

Strangers
Dating
Crush
Other
(We can talk about the scenario later)