He felt terrible for what hes doing but knew that he couldnt just sit there and let Jimin die.

Jimin is your family by childhood, and he didnt want you to lose the last person who you could call 'family' considering Taehyungs position.

He didnt want anyone else to get hurt.

"Leave them alone." Jungkook stepped infront of Jimin.

"No, Jungkook i need you to take care of y/n. Your all shes going to have le-" Jungkook cut him off.

"Stop, you guys are closer than we will ever be. This is my mess, let me fix it." Jimin blinked a few times, processing what he should do.

"Jungkook, you really are an amazing guy, Im glad y/n found such a person." And with that Jimin pushed Jungkook, causing him to fall to the ground just a little closer to Jimins uncle.

"But this is family business." The uncle rolled his eyes.

"Im about to shoot the both of you if you guys dont shut u-" Jimins uncle stopped mid sentence, watching him freeze, dropping the gun.

Then falling to his knees, revealing y/n behind him holding a sharp metal rod covered in blood.

The boys looked at Taehyung, where y/n had somehow snuck away from and stabbed Jimins uncle.

Jungkook rushed to y/n catching her right before she passed out.

Jimin walked over to Taehyung, holding his limp body in his arms.

"Taehyung.. please wake up.." Jimin sobbed, yet he knew there wasnt anything he could do to wake him up.

He lost a lot of blood and was already passed out from the hit to the head.

Jungkook looked around and reached for the gun, he aimed it at the guy and without thinking he shot the man.

Making sure he was dead.

Thats when the cops showed up.

--

Y/n had woken up and was treated for her wound.

And thats where we are now in the Present.

"M-my relation t-to Taehyung.. he was my b-brother.." Y/n stuttered, scared to comtinue speaking.

"And how exactly did you know where they were?" The detective asked.

"H-he, J-Jimin called me, t-to meet up, and when we arrived, we heard a gun go off and what sounded like Jimin scream Taehyung.." The detective wrote something down and looked back up at y/n.

"Who's we?"

"Jungkook."

--

"I already told you, he was already dead when i shot him. I was scared he was going to wake up again like he had and hurt those i care for. I couldnt let that happen." The detective nodded.

"Alright, Jungkook we believe you." The detective stood up and walked out and walked into the next room.

"So Jimin, why exactly were you guys behind the pizza parlor again?" The detective sat down.

"Taehyung pulled me back there and he, he kissed me, confessing his feelings and stuff.. we just needed privacy that very moment. We were in a huge fight and had ran into each other and behind the pizza parlor was the closest area that would be clear." The detective nodded and asked another question.

"Do you know how your uncle knew you guys would be back there." Jimim shook his head no.

-

"Y/n, do you think it was necassary that you had to stab the man?" Y/n was shaking, scared to say yes and scared to say no but, she knew she shouldnt lie so she spoke the truth.

"Y-yes it was necessary. He had already shot Taehyung, shot at me, and was about to kill Jungkook and Jimin. He was after every friend of Jimins who was involved in Mr. Parks death." Thats when the detective was confused.

"Mr. Park? But his death was caused by an accident. How could you and all your friends have been involved?" Y/n was digging her self deeper and was unsure if she should keep talking.

"Mr. Park crashed into Taehyung and I, he died in the crash."

"That only includes you and Taehyung, how does that involve Jungkook and Jimin?"

"It doesn't... They were just close to Taehyung and I so automatically, they were added to the list." The detective knew y/n was hiding more but she also knew she and her friends have been through so much.

She also knew that they were also the reason they caught a high profiled man thats been wanted for murder and theft for quite awhile.

"Mrs...?"

"Yes y/n?"

"W-what happened to Taehyung.. Is he okay?" The detective looked down at her hands and felt terrible.

"Y/n, Im incredibly sorry for your loss.." Y/n immediately froze and bust out crying.

The detective handed her a box of tissues and sat there unsure of what to do.

"Y/n would you and your friends like to have some time?" Y/n nodded.

She took her and and grabbed Jungkook and Jimin and said they will be in contact but as of now, they are free to go.

They all stood outside, lost and unsure of where to go.

Without Taehyung, it just didnt feel the same.

--

There's One More Chapter ❤

- okay for some reason i kept putting cousin, but i meant uncle.

UPDATE- ignore the "one more chapter" bc i changed how i was ending it. which means like 2-3 more chapters.