Special Chapter <127>

"Youngshin wants you to be there for the family day." Hands clasped together while looking at him straight.

Jimin, the father of Youngshin, sips on his coffee while listening to Mina. "I know you're a busy person and I understand if you can't come." Mina said.

Jimin put his coffee back on the table and looked at Mina. "I only spend time with him once in a while. Taking one day off from work would suffice." He smiles at her. "Family is more important to me." Mina was about to say something but Jimin beat her up.

"Yes, I will come."

Jimin was actually happy to know that his son invited him to be on their school event, moreover it's 'Family Day' which made him more happier that his son still considered him as his biological father. Mina smiled, happy to know that he is a changed person and not like before, running to his responsibility when he learned that Mina got pregnant by him. Now, he's taking a full responsibility.

"Love, are you sure you don't want to come?" Chaeyoung caressed Mina's hand and smiled, assuring her wife. "Yes, I'm sure. I still have some work to do that I need to finish."

It's actually a half truth. She's busy with the upcoming song for the artist that is due date next week and she's just half way through the song. What was a lie was she's not feel like needed to attend Youngshin's Family Day school event. The thought still hurt her, maybe you can't blame her for feeling this way; feeling like she's not belong in Youngshin's life, for not she wasn't his real parent--aside for Mina of course.

She'd gone through a lot for them, accepted the fact that Mina got pregnant and asked for her hand after she gave birth to him, took all the hateful comments that people threw at them, especially for Youngshin as his classmates make fun of how he had two mothers.

She hates it when people bullied him as if he's at fault she has two loving mothers--instead of the normal norm of having a parents-- a man and a woman. She hated it even more when it affected Youngshin and just a domino effect, she took how he acts around him. At some point, she asks herself if one day, when he grows up, will he still accept her? As his other parent?

Mina silently sighs and flashed a tight smile. She knows every little detail contoured on her wife's face that she's just making excuses for them to enjoy the one-day event, for Youngshin to feel what real family means.

She cradle Chaeyoung's face and kissed her crown. Thousands of unspoken words flashed through their eyes. Mina wanted to apologize for the burden and more insecurities Chaeyoung weighed on her shoulders. She wanted to say that she's enough and everything will be fine for them. But for now she couldn't trust her voice because she knows once she opens her mouth, tears would uncontrollably roll down her eyes.

She's hurting as much as Chaeyoung.

She knows she's afraid that one day, Youngshin didn't see her as her other parent. Children still longing to have a complete family, moreover to feel what family feels like. Eventually, he would be praying, hoping even, to have her and his biological father as one even for a short while.