<56> Narrative⁶

//*I attached a photo in the end*//

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo arrived at Kobe Airport. Sana and Momo was waiting outside of the said airport, looking over the crowd hoping to spot them. 

As they saw them, they quickly run to them and give them a hug a greetings, welcoming them to their country. 

And as expected to Momo and Sana they gave Tzuyu and Dahyun the warmest hug while saying 'I miss you' multiple times, like they were parted for a year, though it just a month and a half. Take note, they were not in a relationship, yet.

"So, we're heading to your hotel first" Sana declared while starting the van. Everyone was smiling and excited to start their trip here. 

"Chaeyoung, we will drop you first to your hotel before we drop you off to Mina's house" Chaeyoung nod her head while smiling. "Ah, did you already contact Mina's parents? I gave them their number earlier."

Chaeyoung fumble, searching for her phone. Sudden nervous rising up to her. She quickly check their conversation and saw Sana's message containing Mina's parents number. She heave a deep sigh before clicking the number to call them.

Momo mouthed 'Fighting', slightly teasing the younger which she receive a smack by Dahyun. Chaeyoung sigh again. 

When it ringed, Chaeyoung's bit her lips. Anticipated. Then after a few ring, she heard the phone picked up and heard a woman's voice.

["Hello? Who's this?"]

Chaeyoung unconsciously gulped, looking at Momo. "H-hello? Mrs. Myoui?"

["Oh, yes. Who's this?"]

"T-this Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung" Biting her lips while waiting for the other line to respond. After a few seconds,

["Son Chaeyoung? Ah, my daughter's girlfriend?"] Chaeyoung gulped, again.

"Y-yes"

She think, when did they know about their relationship. But recalling their calls when Mina was still in the hospital, recalling their sweet talks on each other. She internally face palmed. Her plan is now ruined - to introduce herself in person, as Mina's girlfriend.

["It was nice to finally talk to you-"] There was a relief when Chaeyoung heard the woman warm voice. Same speaking voice, Chaeyoung thought. ["-What can I help you?"] 

"Can I come their to meet you, Mrs. Myoui?" There was a smile crept on Mina's mother.

["Ok, right now?"]

"Yes"

----

"Thank you Sana" Chaeyoung smile at her. "See you later at night. Enjoy your night tour" She added. 

"Tell Mina, get well soon. Take care of her" Chaeyoung nod her head happily to Nayeon. She wave her hands before getting off of the car. She wait till they drove off to their destination, Sana and Momo being the tour guide. 

She look up to the house, examining how big Mina's house. It was just simple but elegant exterior design with the touch of modern-japanese housing style. She position herself to the gate to door bell.

Chaeyoung exhale all the nervousness and wear a warm smile at the cold weather. Jolting a little when the gate opened. Revealing a woman at middle age. She bowed politely while greeting in Japanese.

The woman lead the way inside the house-mansion. Chaeyoung can't help but to wander her eyes around the house. It was indeed a house of rich people. Chaeyoung's wandering cut off when she saw Mina's parents.