Special Chapter <124>

Two year later...

"Chaeyoungie," Chaeyoung who's at her room doing some works, called by her wife, Mina. Chaeyoung got up and went out of her 'office room'. 

"Yes love?" She walk at the living room and saw her wife fully dressed. She arc her eyebrows while scanning her. Mina stood up along with their baby on her arms. "I'll go out with Sana eonnie and Nayeon eonnie," She informed.

"So?" Mina glared at her and put the now two year old Young Shin to Chaeyoung. "Please do take care of Youngie." Chaeyoung groaned and roll her eyes. Young Shin or Youngie was playing a toy at his hands and Chaeyoung had keep dodging it.

"But Love," 

"No buts hon, they will be here any minute. Please take care of him." She lean forward give her a kiss on her lips. "I love you. Please don't you dare do anything with him." Chaeyoung sigh and nod her head.

"Promise me." Chaeyoung look at him and smile. "I promise." Mina stared at her suspiciously. 

She pointed her finger on her and glared. "Stick to your promise because the last time you took care of him alone you played his baby powder and put all over his face-"

"Our face" She correct her while kissing Youngie.

Mina roll her eyes. "Please, do not let him eat anything, he still can't digest hard foods. If his crying, he maybe hungry or his diaper is full or have a poop. His milk is in the counter top, already prepared. He already took a bath. Anytime he might sleep so please take care of our Youngie." 

Chaeyoung look at her and smile. "Yes mommy." She grab Youngie's little hand and playfully salute using it. Mina smile and give them both kisses, then they heard a car honk.

"I'll go now. Please love, don't do anything or make him cry, he's hard to calm down." Chaeyoung nod multiple times. 

"Yes, I know I know. Go now. Bye Mommy" She wave Youngie's little hand and Mina giggled and wave her hands to them. Chaeyoung walk her at the door and just watch Mina walk to the car. Nayeon who's on the driver seat pull down the window and wave at them. Chaeyoung did the same thing - waving Youngie's little hand. Sana did the same thing.

Chaeyoung enter the house when they drove off. Chaeyoung and Mina moved to a nicer place, not in the building apartment they formerly lived. Their house was located inside a private subdivision in Samcheong-dong.

Chaeyoung put him at the carpeted floor and did the same thing. "Now, what should I do to you?" She asked him. Youngie didn't care and started crawling away from her. Chaeyoung groaned and crawl to get him.

She played with him using his toys that they bought for him. Chaeyoung had bring her laptop so she can work while he plays. Chaeyoung was in front of him and she keep eyeing him from time to time, she don't want Mina to scold her again.

She's a great mother to him, but since work had been hectic because of deadlines, she got trouble spending time with them. Mina's the same but thankful that her parents decided to move in Korea and live just next to them so whenever they off to work, they will bring him to them. Chaeyoung's parents visited sometimes just to played and spend time with her grandson. The married couple had nothing to wish for.

Suddenly Youngie cried and she abruptly stood up and leave her laptop on the table and run to him. Chaeyoung carried him to her arms and scooted him, rubbing his back but he continue to cry.

"Sorry baby..." She keep patting his back. "Sorry..shh stop crying..." She admit that she panic once she heard him cried. She should be responsible mother and should put her son on top priority before her work.