<92> Narrative¹⁴ [M]

//Mature Content ahead//

Chaeyoung's phoned rang because of notifications she receives. She immediately open it and see Mina's messages - informing her about her depart with Momo and Sana and another message that she arrived safely at the location of the party.

She replied 'Enjoy the night. I love you too' before checking some messages from the companies she applied for a job. 

Back to Mina, Momo and Sana, they greeted some friends and Momo introduced them to her friend, Lisa her co-dancer and a close friend along with Kai, Hoseok and Seulgi - their dance team. 

Mina and Sana stayed together and let Momo be with her friends. They talk some conversation about life. Mina even shared how Chaeyoung and her already planning for their future together. And Sana will lie if she didn't feel jealous. 

She also wanted to talk about it to Tzuyu but she's shy opening that kind of conversation. Though they were in a relationship - turning year being a relationship, same goes to Momo and Dahyun.

The place started to fill in slowly. People goes in and out, loud pop music blast inside the place. The event held in some private property that Momo's friend owned. Different kinds of beverage was being served to anyone who wanted to drink. 

Some of the people was from their school, since Lisa is school in their school. It was also an advance graduation party to all the students who will graduate soon.

Loud music along with the loud screams and laughters and voices lingers the place. People started to get drunk and tipsy though the night is till young.

Mina chose a drink with the low alcohol percentage, as promise, she will not drink a lot. Knowing that she's a light drinker, taking a careful steps is the best option she have.

Sana and Mina was too engross to their conversation that the didn't know that their is someone slowly approaching them.

"Mina?" 

Mina and Sana turned back, finding the source of the voice. Mina's eye widen when she saw a familiar person.

"Jimin?" Her tone have a hint of surprise. 

The guy nod his head and smile softly. "It's nice seeing you here." He said while twirling the drink on his hand. 

"Me too. What are you doing here by the way?" She asked, she didn't want it to be sound sarcastic but it turned it to be like that.

Jimin shrugged his shoulder. "Well, my friend invited me here. He's a friend of the who held this party" He started, keeping a safe distance of awkwardness. "You know Hoseok" Mina nodded her head.

"Ah, I see. Co-dancers' nature" They both laugh. While Sana was watching them, feeling out of place already.

Mina's close to Jimin's friends. Jimin introduced her to them and in some weird ways, they all clicked together since Jimin's friends were all crack heads. So no wonder, she saw him here. 

"I bet Momo invited you two here" Mina and Sana nodded their heads. Jimin smile, "Let's all enjoy the party, shall we?" The two beamed smile and the three all cheered, clicking their glass together.

The three talked together, catching up some missed event in their life. Indeed, having some alcohol help makes the conversation even better. The best company in everything.

Ever since Jimin had his closure with Mina a long time ago, things between them didn't felt any awkwardness nor uneasy feeling when they're with each other, especially Mina. Because since that 'accident' or should I say, mere 'incident' happened between them in Korea - the day Chaeyoung punched Jimin - Mina distanced herself to him. Scared to happen again, and even afraid that it will leave a big scar on her relationship with Chaeyoung. For the mean time, she build a safe distance and a secured walls to protect herself, moreover, their relationship. Thanking how Chaeyoung is so understanding, all the time.