Chapter 47

Emily's pov: we were all hanging out on the beach just chilling and having a good time. Taylor wasn't there and it seemed like there was an emptiness that only he could fill. the necklace he had given me at the airport dangled around his neck. the group grew silent and matts phone rang. he answered and listened for a minute. I'll never forget the look on his face. tears immediately started falling from his eyes. I've never seem Matt cry until now. he lowered the phone.
"Taylor's plane crashed." he said. "he's dead"

Taylor's pov: The pilot told us the engines were having some problems, but I ignored it, I've been on planes so many times that this was something that didn't effect me. I ignored it for a little while until I began to realize that this could actually be serious. I realized that this could be the day i died. I took my phone out and opened my notes app. I started writing a message to Emily just incase. I wasn't going to send it i didn't need to worry her but just incase something did happen and somehow they could find my phone and give it to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats up hoes?
I haven't updated in 5000000 years which I'm sorry for.
Please don't hate me after this chapter.
I love you guys thanks so much for all your support even though I don't have that much time to update.
I actually have a boyfriend, no joke.
This isn't edited but I just wanted to get it up ASAP for you but I'll go back and edit it later.
I guess thats it keep asking questions for the g&a.
Love you guys so much.
Swerve bitches✌️