Chapter 35

Enily's pov: "Taylor" I screamed up the stairs "Get your ass down here. I made waffles".

He walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes and running his hands through his hair. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"Morning babe." he said, sitting down at the counter. I gave him a plate of food and he started to eat. "What do you want to do today"

"Let's go to the beach" I said excitedly.

"Ok" Taylor said.

"I can be ready in 20"

"I can be ready before that"

"Race ya" I challenged him, pushing him out of the way and running upstairs. I went into the bathroom and put on my lime green strapless bikini with jean shorts, tied my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my sunglasses and phone then ran downstairs. Taylor was allready downstairs leaning on the door. "How did you beat me?" I asked. He just grinned mischievously and said "I texted cam to meet us there he only lives like a half an hour away."

"Ok cool lets go. I'm in desperate need of Starbucks"

We got to the beach and parked the car. I got out and Taylor took my hand as we walked down to the water. I stuck my toes in. The water was really warm. I took off my shorts and threw then into the sand. Taylor peeled off his shirt and threw it down next to my shorts. Taylor grabbed me and picked me up bridal style, carying me into the waster "Taylor put me down" I yelled. He put me down and the water was up to my waist. I splashed Taylor and he splashed me back. He pulled me close and planted a kiss on my lips. He tasted salty from the ocean water. We floated in the water for a while. When we got out we dried off I put my shorts back on and Taylor pulled his T-shirt back over his head. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car. I'm surprised we didn't run into any fan girls. that would have been bad.

"Are you excited for hawaii?" Taylor asked me on the way home.

"Yes! I think we should go shopping tomorrow morning, then pack at night. cause we leave the next morning."

"Anything for you" he said.

Holy shit!" I screamed. "We forgot about Cam"

Taylor laughed. "Its all good" he told me "He texted me while we were driving here and said he couldn't make it"

"Oh thank god." I said breathing out a sigh of relief.

We got home and I went upstairs to shower. After I got out I put on shorts and my magcon sweatshirt. I went downstairs, Taylor was sitting at the kitchen counter looking at his phone. "I'll cook dinner while you go shower" I said

"Ok" he got up came over, gave me a kiss, then ran upstairs. I got out ingredients and started to cook.

I put the food on the table just as Taylor came back into the kitchen. We sat and ate. We talked about the trip and Taylor told me about how he was missing his family at home. We finished eating and put the dishes in the sink. I started to wash them. Taylor scooped up a handful of bubbles and blew them at me. We ended up in a bubble war. There was water every where and we were laughing extremely hard.

"We have to clean all this up" I told Taylor handing him a towel.

We cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs to change into dry clothes. I pulled off my sweatshirt and shorts but before I could put any clothes back on Taylor grabbed me and pulled me close to him. The heat of his body pressed into me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I ran my hands through his hair.

"Jump" Taylor said. I did and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He kept kissing me while he ran his hands down my side and to my hips. He grinded his hips against mine. I let out a soft moan of pleasure into his mouth.

"Taylor stop" I finally said. He pulled away from me.

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

"I cant do this" I told him "After the whole pregnancy thing, I just need a few days before we have sex again"

"It's ok. I understand" I got out of bed and grabbed one of Taylor's t-shirt to sleep in.

"Throw me one" he said. I threw a shirt at him. He caught it and pulled it over his head. I climbed into bed and he climbed in after me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against his chest. "I love you" he said.

"Love you too" I said. I closed my eyes cuddled up closer to Taylor and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think?

Remember to comment what you think or if you have any suggestions!

I have a HUGE surprise for you guys! I cant wait to tell you what it is!

Remember to vote for this story!

I seriously want you guys to comment I desperately want your feedback.

Schools almost over so expect lots of updated!

Ily guys so much!!!!!