Chapter 19

Emily's pov: When we got back to the hotel all the boys told us they were going to bed so they could be ready for day two of Magcon tomorrow. Zoe told me that she was going to spend the night with Aaron so I would have the room to myself. I grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled him onto the elevator. As soon as the doors closed I grabbed him and pushed my lips against his. When we got to our floor I pulled him down the hallway. I unlocked the door and pushed him into the room. I closed the door behind us. Taylor stood there looking surprised. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed his lips against mine. He pulled my shirt up over my head then pulled off his own shirt. We made our way over to the bed without breaking the kiss. He pulled off my shorts and kissed my shomach. I undid his belt and took of his pants and boxers. I pulled his body towards mine and he slowly took of my panties. I pushed him down onto the bed and gave him a condom. He put it on. I kneeled over him and slowly sat down on him until he was fully inside me. He maoned. I rode up and down untill he released into the condom and I released onto him. I got of him and layed next to him. "That was fun" he said. I laughed and got up. "I think I wanna take a shower." I told him. "Wanna join?" he hopped up as I turned on the water. We rinsed off then got out and dried off. I put on boy shorts and a tanktop. Taylor put on boxers and basketball shorts I braided my hair to the side so it would be wavy in the morning. Taylor climbed into bed and I climbed in after him. I laid under the covers facing him with our faces almost touching.

"You're beautiful" he whispered. I gave him a kiss and told him I loved him. then I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.

Please comment what you think or if you have any suggestions or things you want to happen!!!