Chapter 46

Emily's pov: "That was fun" I said. I rolled over so I was laying next to Taylor instead of on his chest. We were both breathing hard. We laid next to each other in silence until our breathing returned to normal.

"Again?" Taylor asked. His eyes begging for more.

"No four times is enough." I said. "I'm starving. Let's get food." Taylor nodded his head and got up. He started walking towards the door.

"He babe." I called to him. "You might wanna put some clothes on first."

I giggled as he looked down at his naked body. He walked back over to his suitcase and grabbed a pair or boxers and basketball shorts. He slid them on and headed for the door again.

"Are you coming?" he asked.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec." I said. "I'm just gonna take a quick shower first."

I went into the bathroom and took a quick five minute shower. While I was drying off I realized that Taylor's flight was leaving in 2 hours. I only have two more hours with him. My hair was still wet an I didn't want to waste time drying it so I just put it up into a bun. I got a sweatshirt and jean shorts out of my bag and put them on. I walked out into the kitchen and found Matt and cam sitting at the counter eating cereal.

"Where's taylor?" I asked, as I went to the cabinets and got out a bowl and a spoon.

"He left." Cam said, his mouth full of cereal."He said he would be back in 10 minutes."

I nodded and filled my bowl. Matt was saying something about Peyton and picking her up at the airport but I wasn't really listening. I took my bowl into the living room looking for Jack G. Ever since I had kissed him, he had become one of my best friends in the house. I found him sitting on the couch scrolling through tv channels. He was shirtless, exposing his abbs. His shorts hung low on his hips an he had his feet propped up on the coffee table. I sat down next to him on the couch, being careful not to spill my cereal.

"Thanks." he said, taking the bowl and spoon out of my hands. he started shoving cereal in his mouth.

"That wasn't for you." I said. I leaned over him and tried to grab my bowl back. His arms were much longer than mine, so he held it away from me with one arm, and held me back with the other. Eventually I gave up. There was no way I was getting it back from him.

I scootched all the way to the end of the couch so I was as far away from him as possible.

"You're obnoxious." I said. Crossing my arms and pouting.

"Come on." he said. "You know you love me."

"Fuck off." I said under my breath. I guess I wasn't really that mad at him, I'm just sad that Taylor is leaving and I took my emotions out on other people.

Eventually Taylor got back. He was carrying a small bag, but he wouldn't tell me what was in it.

Asshole.

We spent the last couple of minutes together before we had to leave for the airport. We all helped Taylor and Zoe put their luggage in the car. Taylor and Zoe said goodby to everybody except me and matt. Matt and I are going to drive them to the airport, so I could stay with Taylor and Zoe for as long as possible and so Matt could pick up Peyton. I dont want Taylor to leave. I'm going to miss him so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is kinda a half chapter but whatever.

Shout out to the Peyton I don't remember your username but yeah.

My English teacher told me I need to "apply myself", like bitch stfu do you not know that my book on Wattpad has 17k reads.

^^thank you guys for 17k reads. you guys are awesome.

Sorry this isn't edited I'm just lazy as FUCCCKKKKK.

Idk what else to say except maybe check out my other story.

I'm gonna do another q/a cause you guys really liked that so comment questions.

Love ya! You guys are amazing. I read every comment and respond to every dm.

Swerve bitches✌️