Chapter 29

Emily's pov: I clicked on the picture and opened it. It was a picture of Taylor kissing another girl. Tears started falling from my eyes immediately. How could Taylor do that to me. He told me he loved me. I drove home and almost got in an accident because the tears were clouding my vision. I pulled into the garage, grabbed my bags and ran inside. I went up to my room, threw my bags in my closet and fell onto my bed sobbing.

Taylor's pov: A fan came up to me and kissed me today. I pushed her away immediately and told her I had a girlfriend. I hope no one saw. I would hate if Emily found out from someone else before I told her. I tried calling her a couple times but she didn't answer

Emily's pov: I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 8 am. I must have fallen asleep crying. I dragged myself out of bed and got into the shower. When I got out, I dried off and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I grabbed my phone and climbed back into bed. I turned on my phone. I had 4 missed calls from Taylor and 3 texts. I didnt look at the texts. I didn't care what he had to say. How could he do that to me. I put in Frozen and watched it for the hundredth time. I didn't get out of bed all day because I was so sad and depressed. Eventually I turned out my light and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think?
Should I add a new character?
Comment what you think!
Remember to vote!