Chapter 34

Emily's pov: We pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. Taylor held my hand and we walked in. I checked in and we sat down in the waiting room.

It seemed like forever before they called my name. A lady walked me into a room and had me pee in a cup then she told me I was free to go.

"Thats it?" I asked.

"Yup. We'll call you when we get the results back."

Taylor and I left the doctors office and Taylor took me to Starbucks before taking me home. My stomach still wasn't all the way back to normal, but I was starving. When we got home I sat on the couch with Taylor's arm around me and watched re-runs of Jersey shore.

Taylor's pov: Emily's phone rang. She jumped up and answered it. I couldn't tell by her facial expressions what the news was. She said goodby and hung up. She came and sat down next to me.

"Before you say anything" I told her "I just want you to know that whatever the news is, I love you and I will support you."

Emily's pov: "I'm not pregnant" I said with a smile.

"Thats good" Taylor said. "I'm not ready to have a kid yet."

"Me either. I couldn't be a mom yet"

"You'll be a great mom someday." Taylor told me.

"And you'll be a great dad."

"Daddy Taylor" Taylor said with a smile. "I like that, but not for a while"

"Let's go watch the sunset" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. We walked outside just as the sun was starting to disappear behind the trees.

We sat in the grass watching the sun sink lower and lower. It was beautiful. I rested my head on taylor shoulder. It was pure bliss. I wish we could stay like this forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately. I have regents and finals that I'm studying for so I don't fail and have to go to summer school :(

School is almost over though so expect a lot more updates!

What do you guys think of the new cover? The old one was boring.

Please comment what you think or if you have any suggestions!

Remember to vote!