Chapter 24

Emily's pov: "Truth or dare?" Taylor asked Cam.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Nash" he said laughing.

"Dude what the fuck. I'm not doing that."

"You have to, it's a dare." Taylor told him.

"Fine." said Cam. He leaned over and gave Nash a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Truth or dare?" Cam asked me.

"Truth."

"Is Taylor the only guy you've had sex with?" he asked me. I looked up at Taylor.

"No" I finally said. Everyone got quiet. Taylor's face fell. I've never seen him so hurt before.

"I have to go." I said standing up and walking out of the room. As soon as I closed the door behind me tears started rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't stop them. Taylor ran after me, but I didn't want to talk to him. I was to ashamed.

He was faster than me so he eventually caught up to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. I couldn't talk I was crying to hard. "Hey" he said taking my face in his hands. "It's ok. Whatever it is you can tell me" he wiped the tears off my cheeks. I started to calm down.

"It's a long story" I explained. "A year ago at my old school, there was this party. I had to much to drink and so did this other kid. I ended up sleeping with him. After that I told myself I would wait until I fell in love to have sex again but I made the same mistake and it happened again with another kid. People started calling me a slut and guys would just try and use me for sex but I wouldn't have sex with them"

"Wow" Taylor said after I had told him what happened. I was ashamed but it felt good to tell someone what had happened.

"Your the first person I've ever told that." I said.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you" Taylor said "You are not a slut and don't ever let anyone tell you that you are. I love you and thats all that matters"

"I love you too" I whispered. He gave me a kiss.

"Can we just go back to the room?" I asked. "I'm not really in to mood to play anymore."

"Anything for you." Taylor said "Thats probably a good idea anyways because we have to be up in a few hours to go to the airport." I took his hand as we walked back to our room. We changed our clothes, got into bed, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is kinda boring and short. The next few chapters are really exciting.

Remember to comment what you think or if you have any suggestions. I really wanna know what your opinion is! Should I keep posting? Or nah?