Story time!

Luna: ...
Jazzy: Luna, it'll be alright
Luna: ...
Jazzy: *sighs* Casey!
Casey: what?
Jazzy: try and make her feel better, she's not talking
Casey: alright *walks over to Luna and hugs her* it'll be okay Lulu, it'll be okay
Luna: *hugs back* ...
Jazzy: *sighs and flops onto the couch* what dares do we have now *looks at my phone and blushes madly* great! Just... great!
JoJo: *walks into the living room* what?
Jazzy: we have to explain how I met Jordan and how we started dating, and you have to explain how you met Zavier and how you two fell in love.
JoJo: *blushes madly* I'm not going first! You start!
Haley: do I finally get an explanation Jazzy?
Jazzy: yes you finally get an explanation!
Haley: about damn time, come on
Jazzy: *sighs* well it all started about 6 years ago. We were in second grade when we met, but we've been at our school since we were... 4/5. So, we're sitting next to each other during one class and we're partners for a assignment. That's when we first started talking.
JoJo: awe!!!
Haley: heh, cute. So when did you start dating?
Jazzy: I'm getting to it. Few years pass and we're playing outside. I was talking to one of my best friends at the time, and I told her that I liked Jordan. She started screaming and fangirling like someone I know *looks over at Jojo* and she ran over to him, while I was looking and walking away, wondering; what did I just do! What did I just do?! So he said it back and that's how we started dating!
Haley: for how long?
Jazzy: anyway, Jojo, you're turn!
Jojo: hey! So... *retells her story of how they met and fell in love*
Haley: heh
Casey: *holds her close* so... do you wanna keep the baby Lulu?
Luna: I don't know... I don't wanna kill it but at the same time I'm 16... *sighs* I think... 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢
Casey: *picks her up and spins her around* I can't wait!
Luna: *smiles*
Jazzy: awe!!! Ask, d... you get the idea already