People might die

Later
Jazzy: well that took forever. If you need me I'll be taking a nap. Don't interrupt me and Harles you can take over since you don't have dares. Also today is the first day for Raphael to be nice to Leo. Bye.
Harles: Yay I'm in charge!! So let's see what we have to do next.

Harles: not bad

Harles: not bad.
Raph: why is mine so stupid
Harles: you have a costume of a vampire?
Raph: no, why would I
Mikey: *does the dare* I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL *throws water balloons at everyone in the room except for me*
Raph:MIKEY *chases mikey around the lair*
Mikey: *running for dear life*
Casey: dang it *trains with Master Splinter for an hour before passing out*
Harles: to save some of you from being chased or not going to do it anyway we'll be skipping the next three dares and Donnie you're next.
Donnie: *peeks head out of the lab* what is it, I'm in the middle of something. *checks phone* um not happening.
Harles: yes it is or do you want me to wake up Jazzy.
Donnie: Fine *closes lab door*
Back in the lab
April: Donnie what was that all a abo-mmh *interrupted by Donnie who kissed her*
Donnie: *kisses April*
April: *backs up a little so she's against the wall*
Donnie: *leans up closer too her*
Outside
Harles: Donnie ... Donatello ... *goes to lab door and opens it up a little, then gasped. Took a picture and then quietly closed the door* GIRLS get in here.
Ray: What happened
Kit Cat: what's going on
Sarah: what
Harles: Look *shows them the picture*
All the other girls except for me, April, and Karai: Awww I ship it
Boys except for Donnie and Mikey:?
Midori: Aww
Mikey: Aww yeah I ship it like FedEx. It's about time.
Girls except for me,April, and Karai: Exactly. Took Donnie long enough.
Leo: what is going on here?
Karai: Donnie and April are kissing.
Leo: oh, um are you still mad at me from yesterday?
Karai: no not anymore.
Apriltello: *comes out of the lab*
Harles: finally I was beginning to think you two weren't coming out of the lab
April: why do you say that?
Harles: this is why *shows them the picture* which reminds me let me send this to sleeping beauty over here.
Everyone else: ?
Harles: Jazzy
Everyone else: oh
Harles: anyway this is the last two dares because the next ones are confusing. Mikey and Donnie cook breakfast while Raph cleans. I know it said him and Leo but I don't want to have him burn the place down.
Everyone(even Leo except for me): true
Harles: then we can watch My Little Pony and the girls were asked if you want brownies with your breakfast.
Girls: No thanks
********15 minutes later******
Mikey: did in everyone
Everyone except me: *hesitantly eats the food* hey this is actually good.
Harles: Now we can watch My Little Pony and we're only going to watch the first five episodes.
Raph: thank god its not Space Heroes
***5 episodes later***
Harles: anyway that's everything that we can cover. Very sorry about not getting to the other dares but they were kinda confusing. Ask, dares, comments. Bye 👋🏾