Third time in a row

April still has to wear that school girl outfit.
Jazzy: *feels somewhat better* ugh *phone goes off then facepalms* I swear you're actually trying to make me bleach my eyes out.
Donnie: technically if someone does bleach their eyes out, they'll be blind-
Jazzy: shut up Donnie I was being sarcastic
Donnie: -_-
Jazzy: *goes into the living room* Shini, Mikey, living room now.
Shini and Mikey: coming
Shini: we have dares don't we?
Jazzy: yeah first you have to dress up as cat noir and act like him for 4 chapters... I think. Then you and Mikey were dared to make out.
Shini: who dared us to do this?
Jazzy: JoJoTheShapeshifter why?
Shini: um who is cat noir?
Jazzy: he's a character from a tv show Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Basically he's a major flirt and I don't know how the heck to flirt. Speaking of flirting, I need to find Leo and Karai, have you seen them?
Shini: last time I saw them they were in the dojo.
Jazzy: thanks *gives Shini the outfit and runs to the dojo* Leo, Karai I have a dare for the both of you.
Leo: what is it?
Jazzy: well I kinda skipped this one but galaxytmnt dared you to flirt with Karai.
Leo: but I don't know how to flirt.
Jazzy: just try, *looks into the living room* ugh this is the third time I have to do this. I gotta go *runs into the bathroom and bleaches my eyes out-not literally thought*
Shini: *with the outfit on* like what ya see?
Mikey: *passes out*
Jazzy: ugh, that was too much to bear. (Pun intended) *notices Mikey* um what did you do?
Shini: I try to flirt with him and he passes out.
Jazzy: ah that explains it. Well then asks, dares, comments. 👋🏾