Little sister

Later
Jazzy: *laying across the couch, watching tv* ugh I'm so bored. *phone beeps-checks phone* well I can ask Mikey first. Mikey
Mikey: okay I didn't do anything
Jazzy: you aren't in trouble, but you have an ask. JoJoTheShapeshifter asks you and your brothers what would you do if you had a little sister...
Mikey: well I would play around with her and just be a cool older brother.
Jazzy: well I kinda already saw that coming. Did your-
Unknown: Jazzy.. you in?
Jazzy: Jojo you came
Jojo: yeah- wait, where's everyone else?
Leo, Raph, Donnie, Karai: *wakes up* ugh what happened?
Jazzy: oh good you're awake
Karai: What happened, all I remember is getting scared and passing out?
Jazzy: about that, I only meant to scare Raph and Casey. I talked to them in a creepy voice and all of you passed out. *nervous laugh* he-he
Raph: oh I'm gonna shellac you *gonna chase me but was held back*
Karai, Leo, Donnie: *holds raph back* calm down raph/ chill ya big baby/ relax
Jazzy: sorry but what else am I supposed to do. Plus Leo, Raph, Donnie, the three of you were asked what would you do if you had a younger sister.
Leo: well, I might get her addicted to Space Hero's and teacher her how to be responsible and stuff like that.
Raph: I would teach her how to not blow a temper tantrum like I used to do. Possibly help her not be afraid of bugs. If she is.
Donnie: Teach her to be smart like me.
Jazzy: woah, Karai may I speak with you real fast, Jojo come with me
*in a different room*
Karai: sure?
Jojo: I dared to seduce Leo
Jazzy: because I see you as that kind of person and I wanna see how this plays out. *gives Karai the outfit*

Karai: *changes outfit* nice, hey bring Leo in here

Jazzy: sure, c'mon Jojo, let's leave them alone.
Jojo: Fine *leaves the room*
Jazzy: Leo, Karai needs you
Leo: Kay *leaves, looking for his girlfriend* Rai you wanted to se- *gasps in awe*
Karai: like what ya see eh Leo?
Leo: well yeah, I never really see you in different outfits. You look hot.
Rai: you should see me in lace. So... *walks closer to Leo and pins him to the wall, remember vengeance is mine, that position* you wanna see me like this more often.
Leo: *blushing madly, like a🍓* um... y yeah. *flips their position so Rai is pinned against the wall and kisses her*
Rai: *kisses back*
Jazzy: those two are made for each other, don't you think?
Jojo: heck yeah
Jazzy&Jojo: asks, dares, comments. 👋🏾