Dare

Jazzy: I wonder how it's going with Harles and Casey.
Harles: *walks in, dragging an unconscious Casey* Guys you should've been there to see that. It was hilarious. So lucky I recorded that!
Raph: What happened?
Jazzy: Just watch the damn video already.
Video:
Casey: I still don't get why you came. It's my dare.
Harles: I know but someone had to record this. In case, something happens.
Casey: Fine *knocks on the door* Trick or treat
Random person:*shouts* Go away it's nowhere near Halloween.
Casey:* knocks again* Trick or treat
Random person: *opens the door* Look kid I don't know what you're-!
Casey: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way, oh what fun, it is to ride in a one horse open-
Random person: *punches Casey, which knocks him out* I said go away *slams the door shut*
*Casey falls unconscious*
Video ends
Everyone (minus Casey): *Laughing their butts off*
Casey: *wakes up* That actually hurt. It still does.
Jazzy: Oh whatever.
Mikey: Do we have dares?
Jazzy: No not yet.
Mikey: Can you make up some dares for us.
Jazzy: Well only one dare and that's for you. Dr. Prankenstien must rise again.
Raph: ARE YOU CRAZY?!
Leo: Calm down it's not going to be that bad... right?
Karai: You know Mikey, Leo, of course something bad will happen
Mikey: Awesome wanna help.
Jazzy: sure why not. *leaves with Mikey*
Everyone (minus me and Mikey): Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
With me and Mikey
Jazzy: I have the perfect idea
Mikey: What is it??
Jazzy: Well it's *whispers the idea to Mikey. Readers you'll just have to wait and see*
Mikey: *gasps* that's too perfect where did you find this idea?!
Jazzy: All I can say is look up scary Halloween pranks on YouTube and that's it
*3am*
Jazzy: Guys are you still up?
Everyone:Yeah why?
Jazzy: come in my room!
Everyone else: *walks into my room* ?
Raph: This better be good.
Jazzy: Oh it is guess what I found. *shows them the OUIJA board*{Trigger warning if you can't handle scary stuff then get out of this. You have been warned} Wanna play?
Karai: okay how does this work?
Jazzy: Well ask this person some questions then place your finger on here and focus your energy. The rest, well, you'll have to see.
Everyone else: Fine
*So the game started*
Jazzy: First question, what's your name?* the piece moved to these letters l, a,m,o,n,t. Which spells Lamont.*
Karai: Next question, how old are you? *again the piece moved to the numbers 9 and 5.
Raph: This is stupid, what's the point of doing this?
Jazzy:I don't think you should've done that.
Leo:why? Jazzy what's going on?? *Next thing they know the piece began to move on its own. It moved to spell out I'm here in red on a random piece of paper and Jazzy disappeared
Everyone: Who's here? Jazzy this isn't funny anymore.
Harles: Jazzy, what's happening?!
Karai: Jazzy?! Guys where's Jazzy?! She was just here!
??? (aka me in a spooky voice): Oh looking for your friend, right? Well look in the closet.
Harles: Guys, I'm starting to get scared.
Raph: Harles it's okay, it'll be okay. C'mere. *surprised as she jumped into his arms as she starts to cry, hugs her back*
Leo: Let's look in the closet. *goes to the closet, looks as if he's seen a ghost*
Raph: Everything okay Leo, what happe- *saw what happened* EVERYONE GET OVER HERE QUICK
Everyone else: *came and saw started crying*(They saw my body on the ground, with my wrists slit. Don't worry all apart of the prank. Besides it was makeup.) *turns around and begins to scream*
??? (aka Mikey using a clown mask): *laughs with a creepy voice* who shall be next~?
Everyone else: *screams and runs away*
Mikey: We got them good!!
Jazzy: Hahahah Dr. Prankenstien strikes again.
Mikey: Hey, I was supposed to say that!
Jazzy: Whatever.
Everyone else:*comes back into my room* Wait... your not dead?!
Jazzy and Mikey: Pranked ya!
Everyone else: ... *passes out*
Jazzy: Oh great, Mikey can you take it out plz, I need to get some water and stop talking for a couple of minutes.
Mikey: Sure, any ask or dares leave them in the comments for me, my bros, Jazzy, and our new friend Harles. 👋🏾