Chapter 27

"Mom? Can I know where we're going? Please?" I plead.

 "Fine! Cher's daughter, Trojan, had her baby a few months ago. I wanna go meet the little girl and its been about six months since I saw Trojan last." Mom replies, rolling her eyes.

   "Her name is Trojan? Isn't that some tragedy? And not to mention a con-" Mom cuts me off, slapping my head lightly. Her glare should be killing me.

  "Adrienne! Her name is beautiful!" Mom shouts. I chuckle slightly. Yeah, cause condems are so beautiful. note the sarcasm. How old is this girl? She has to be at least 23 for having a baby. Unless she just decided to get knocked up randomly.

   I hand my passport and ticket to the woman. She nods and hands them back to me. Mom and I get on the plane and head to first class. I put in my headphones and start listening to Demi Lovato's Unbroken album.

   Mom shakes me awake."Baby girl, we're here. Get up."

   I grab my carry on and we walk off the plane. After going through a bunch of crap, we get to the exit. A girl with dark hair and pretty blue eyes runs over screaming Mom's name with a boy ,about 20, follows with a baby carrier. The girl wraps her arms around Mom.

   "Troian! I missed you!" Trojan, I guess, yells. God that girl is loud. She looks like she's seventeen, and she has a baby? What a slut!"Hi! I'm Trojan! You must be Adrienne! It's so nice to meet you!" I roll my eyes.

  " Unless there's another Adrienne I don't know about, I am Adrienne. I wish I could say the same. So you must be the Ancient Tragedy." Maybe a bit too bitchy? Oh well, hell no is she stealing my mom. Mom glares at me and points to Trojan, her eyes are glossy. She bites her lip.

   "Hey, babe, why'd you run so fast. Annilie was not happy that you didnt get her. We'd better get home, she's hungry." The boy says. Trojan snaps into reality.

  "Yeah, yeah. Okay, let's go. Thanks Chris." Trojan turns to walk to her car. Mom pulls me aside.

   "What the hell was that! Are you trying to be a little bitch? I swear, I will put you right back on a plane back home if I hear another snarky comment out of that mouth of yours." Mom squeezes my arm.

  "Ow! You can't tell me what to do! You aren't my real mom!" Okay, I have no clue why that slipped out. Her eyes get big and tears fill her eyes.

   "That's it. I'm booking you a flight for tomorrow. I'm done with this bullshit. When we get to Trojan's, without a single word from you, I want you to go straight to the room she provides after you apoligize. Do I make that clear?" Mom says sharply.

  "Y-yes, mam." I say quietly. We get in the car and I put my headphones back in, and stare out the window.