Chapter 9

Adrienne's POV

    I get in the car and put in a cd. Cher Lloyd blares out of the speakers. I turn the volume down a little.My stomach feels as if it is going to bloat already. My urge to throw it all up is defeated by my fear of Troi sending me back. I can practically feel the fat building up. As we pull up to the building, my anxiety begins to attempt to take control. 

      I force myself to walk in. A whole bunch of the cast runs up to us and encircles us. Panic rises in my body and my breathing rapids. My entire body begins to shake. I fall to the ground, my hands over my ears. Everyone takes a step back, Troian crouches down and tells me to match her breathing. I do as told as she rubs my back soothingly. I stand up slowly, noticing the faces of my favorite actor and actresses. Some stare in horror and others in worry.

     "I'm sorry." I mutter" Anxiety attack."

     "I know baby. You have absolutely no reason to be sorry though. You couldn't control it." Troian says, still rubbing circles into my back. A few tears fall as I lower my head in shame. Then shame of being ashamed and letting those five teardrops fall. Troian liftsmy head up and uses her thumb to wipe my tears away. I flinch as I feel someones arms wrap around me, then I feel comfort. I find myself wrapping my arms around the person. After a minute I realize it's Lucy. LUCY HALE!  As I am released, Lucy introduces herself. I do not know why, but she does.

     " Hi, I'm Adrienne. I'm sorry if I scared you guys. I can't help it when the attacks come up." I say timidly. I hear people whispering.

    "OMG she's freaking adorable!" Ashley says. Everyone else agrees.

     " Ummm, I'm kinda standing right here." I mention. They all murmur sorry's and we all walk to the actual set. I see the set for ARIA'S ROOM!!!!! 

     "Go explore baby." Troian suggests. I run into the room/set and begin to look around. I fall asleep on the bed while reading The Great Gatsby.

   "Adrienne, Adrienne. Wake up." says a voice. I suspect it to be Troian, but instead it's Shay. I get up and we head out to Troian's car. Troian smiles at me.

   "Have a nice nap?" Troian asks.

    "Yes. no nightmares for once. It felt good to sleep." I reply.

    "Well, as a little reward for not purging up your breakfast." She gives me a little box. I open it up. My own phone! I launch myself into Troian's arms.

   "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say.

   "You're welcome baby girl."

    A/N a longer chapter! yay! 5 votes and two comments for the next chapter