Goodbye! [FINAL]

Minah and Joohyuk already arrived at Myungsoo's apartment. Joohyuk turned towards Minah while she just stared at the building.

"Do you think they'll be inside?" Joohyuk asked.
Minah didn't reply immediately and just sighed before looking at Joohyuk.

"I hope not.. It's not that I don't want us to found Dareum quickly but.." Minah bit her lip, thinking about it again.

"..I ..I just hope Myungsoo had nothing to do with Dareum's missing." Minah said.

"I understand that. However, we still should check it out. Are you really okay with this?" Joohyuk asked again.

Minah nodded slightly without looking at him.
"Let's go.." She said in a lower tone before both of them get outside the car and walked inside the building.

As they arrived in front of Myungsoo's apartment door, Minah rang the bell and waited for the reply.

But no one opened the door. Not even any sound was heard.
"He's not here?" Joohyuk voiced out.

Minah doesn't know whether she should feel relief or even worry. While Joohyuk looked around the place, she slowly grabbed the doorknob but soon being surprised by something else.

To her surprise, the door wasn't being locked but something else bothered her. She pulled back her hands as she felt something sticky.

Her eyes widened out of a sudden as she looked at her hand. And Joohyuk realised that.

"Wae? Wait, he didn't lock the door." He asked, getting nearer to her. His eyes just focused on the door.

"Is this.. blood..?" Minah muttered, making Joohyuk immediately look at her and putting on the same expression as Minah.

Minah's body started to tremble. Without thinking more, she rushed inside Myungsoo's apartment followed by Joohyuk.

They both looked around and searched in every room but no one seemed to be anywhere. Until they heard something.

"Erg.. erh..." Someone's groaning.
Minah and Joohyuk looked at each other before looking for where the sound came from.

"Someone's here!!" Joohyuk shouted as he saw someone in the bathroom. Minah heard that and quickly ran towards him.

As she arrived, Minah was stunned and totally shocked by the scene. It is neither Dareum nor Myungsoo.

The person who's laying on the bathroom floor is Kris Wu, her enemy. Minah was freezing on her spot, not knowing what to do.

Most shockingly is that he was all covered with blood. Joohyuk who was already giving help by trying to stop the bleeding looked at Minah.

"Seems like he had been stabbed not too long before. But, I don't think he could last long. Hurry, call the ambulance!!" Joohyuk said almost shouting.

But, Minah still didn't move a bit.
"Bang Minah!! Call the ambulance, ppali!" Joohyuk snapped.

Minah finally get to her sense back and do as Joohyuk said before getting closer to them hesitantly.

"Pull yourself together, Minah ah!!" Joohyuk beamed and she just nodded slightly.

"Here, hold this and keep the compression. At least this will prevent him from bleeding too much. I'll find something that might help." Joohyuk said.

Minah took turns and began compressing the bleeding spot as Joohyuk said.
"I'll be back.." Joohyuk said, before running out leaving Minah and Kris.

Minah didn't know what to do and just kept compressing.
"Jebal.. hold on.." Minah muttered not purposely.