The true feeling

"I knew you would take me here." Minah said as soon as the car stopped.

"This is the only place in my mind. Where else can I take you to? Do you not like it?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ani.. I like it.." Minah replied, folding her arms on her chest and leaning back.
Myungsoo just smiled looking at her.

"Aren't you going to open the car roof?" Minah asked, not even looking at him.
"Ah.. mian, I forgot.."

Myungsoo immediately tapped the button and the roof opened, revealing a very beautiful sky scenery. Then, he also leaned back.

It became quiet for a while as the two were enjoying the breathtaking scenery.
"Hah.. I'm done.." Minah sighed.

"Wae? Done what?"
"I skipped classes again. The chances of me being expelled became higher.." Minah said.

"Don't worry.. I'll tell them.."
"Tell them what, that we went out to release our stress?"

"I'll tell them that I kidnapped you.." Myungsoo replied, earning a chuckle from Minah.
"As if they would believe. They might think it was otherwise." Minah said.

"Well, they should believe. Why are you laughing? Did you really think a good guy can't kidnap someone? Seriously, good guy is even creepy.." Myungsoo beamed.

"I would like to hear you said that after get beaten up by Minhyuk." Minah laughed.

Myungsoo just smiled even wider as he saw Minah laughing again. It has been so long since he last saw it.

"Wae? Why are you staring at me like that?" Minah asked as she realised Myungsoo had been looking at her.

"Are you feeling better now??" Myungsoo asked.
"Erm... I guess.. I'm feeling much better.."

"That's a relief. You've been through a lot.." Myungsoo said while his hand began to ruffle Minah's hair.

"Yah!! Stop it!! You knew I didn't like that!!" Minah pushed his hand away.

"Why else would I do that? Of course it's because you don't like it.." Myungsoo chuckled.

"It's not funny!! Just wait until I pay back to you!!" Minah opened the seatbelt and immediately attacked Myungsoo's hair.

"Yah3x.. okay, I'm sorry.. seriously.." Myungsoo apologised while his hands busy protecting his hair.

Then, he immediately grabbed both of Minah's wrist to make sure she won't mess up his hair anymore.

But instead, the atmosphere suddenly became awkward as they found themselves facing each other and staring into each other's eyes.

"Erm.. M..mian.." Myungsoo apologised before letting go of her wrists.
"Ani.. gwenchana.." Minah said, avoiding eye contact with him.

They just stayed there silently due to the awkwardness until Myungsoo decided to break the silence.

"Minah ssi.."
"Wae?" Minah glanced at Myungsoo.

"You know.. that night.. I went to you.." Myungsoo began.
"Ah.. you mean.. that night.." Minah lowered her head.

"I just want you to know that.. I did go to you.. but I didn't dare to go any closer.. since.. you've already with someone else.." Myungsoo bit his lip, thinking back about that night.

"Did you mean Kang Minhyuk?"
"Ani, that guy. Nam Joohyuk right.." Myungsoo said.

"Ah.. him.. why would you be scared of him.."
"It's not that I'm scared. I'm just.. never mind.."