It was normal for War, he'd always been around Alpha, but he knew that the moment they stepped into the Lunar hall, all eyes would be on them.

A feral Alpha and his two dogs.

"Holy Fuck."

Icy eyes analyzed the long entrance to the lunar temple. Old Romanesque style architecture was far as the eyes could see. Everything pertaining to the old building screamed last century.

As War walked beside Alpha Khan he noticed the vast amount of people casting glares and looks of absolute horror as they walked past them. Most likely smelling the putrid scent of death left over on maybe one or all of them.

One was supposed to approach the temple clean. He knew that from what the elders in the pack told him when he was young...but Alpha Khan could care less. He knew what they smelled like...

While they bobbed and weaved through the crowds of people he noticed the people who were serving and catering to the guests were all either wearing pale yellow outfits or pure white. The men wore a type of long tunic that reached almost to the floor and the women wore dresses that completely covered their entire bodies. All that was shown were their faces, and hair. Some women even had their hair covered...

"This is really a pain," Trent sighed out as loudly as War watched his alpha stop a cowering man in yellow and snatch his platter of small food out of his hand. Alpha took a few pieces of the food popping them into his mouth before handing it to Trent.

While his companions ate, War wanted to escape. It was too chaotic, too full in the large place. He rather be in his room reading about poisonous plants or watching the young children practice their fighting tactics.

A loud yawn came from Alpha Khan as he sighed loudly, glaring at all of the holy people. "They're lucky this shit is mandatory. It's just a ploy to get more fuckin money for the temples around the damn country. None of it goes to actually helping the packs who need it," he said aloud as Trent was busy stuffing his face.

War nodded is head slowly, letting the words his alpha spoke about marinate. He believed that some of the money did really go to different packs but he was going to keep that thought to himself. It wasn't like Alpha Khan cared about his opinion anyway...

Then the world stopped.

A scent like a fresh warm vanilla cookie with hints of chocolate being pulled out of an oven bombarded his senses. War felt as if someone had smashed the baking sheet into his face. The scent hit him like a ton of bricks. He instinctively went to his mouth, making sure that saliva wasn't dripping down. He was good. Thankfully.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

What was wrong with him? He felt alive. He felt freakin terrified of whatever was coursing through his veins. It was his wolf maybe? "You...you don't smell that?" He asked worriedly as his wolf began to perk up, becoming on high alert.