She finally saw a vacant spot and parked her car. She got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. Suddenly, she heard a loud roar of engine a bike passed by her in a flash.

"One hell of a bike." Muntaha muttered under her breath. She was not that much of a tomboy but she had an eye for good rides, and this bike was one hell of a ride. Midnight blue Suzuki GSX R-1000, she was quite impressed.

Muntaha stopped in her tracks when she realised she couldn't hear the light jingle of her anklet, the one she wore all the time, and also couldn't feel it around her ankle. She bent down touching her left foot, her dress pooling around her.

"Kahan gaya?" (Where is it?) She tried to look around for her favourite anklet but couldn't find it.

She started walking back towards her car.

●~●

"Han, han. I am coming."

Faris told his friend and put his phone on the bedside table, getting up from his bed. He took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around his waist walking out of the bathroom, water drops falling from his hair on to the floor.

He pushed his hair back with one hand and walked in his closet. He had a closet as big as a small room. He quickly changed into a Boss suit and dried his hair using a hair dryer. Faris didn't really care about the brands and expensive things around him but he had to keep up with all this because he had a standard to maintain as the future CEO of his father's company. Also, Faris had stopped taking allowance money from his dad as soon as he turned 18. He studied on full scholarship and worked at his father's company as an internee earning his own money. And now he was training side by side his father to be the next CEO of Khan Enterprises along with his MBBS degree. He was planning on speacializing in medicine field because that would prove beneficial for his pharmaceutical company. He had already done many business diplomas to add to his shinning academic record.

Faris straightened his cuffs, setting the silver cufflings right. He combed his hair back and styled them.

He hurriedly wore his watch, picked up his keys, wallet and cell phone and walked out towards the garage.

All his life, Faris had been surrounded by riches. He was born with a golden spoon. But he never let that get it to his head. He never had any expensive shoqs. His favourite dish was Daal Chawal and Paaye Naan. But still he wasn't choosy about anything and ate whatever he was provided with. And most of the time, skipped his meals since he didn't have enough time for it and got a scolding from his mother for that.

The only shoq he had was of cars and bikes. He recieved a mandatory car from the company given to all their high posted employees but he only used it for the company trips he had to make. He was gifted a sports car by his father when he passed the international driving license test but he kept it in London since it couldn't be driven in Pakistan. He loved his rides. And he saved money for three years to buy his favourite ride, Suzuki GSX R-1000. He didn't let anyone else ride it or even touch it. It was his precious treasure.

Faris pulled the cover off and hoped on his bike. The engine roared to life and Faris zoomed pass everything on his way to the party venue.

When he reached the venue, he drove towards the back of the parking lot away from other vehicles so no one could damage his precious bike

He was driving towards the parking lot when he saw a girl clad in floor length dress. He couldn't really see her face because of the distance and darkness. He zoomed pass her and parked his bike in the very back.

When he was going towards the entrance he accidently stepped on something. It was an anklet with a little dolphin on it.

'Maybe someone dropped this.' Faris thought.

Faris didn't know what to do with it. When he thought about putting it back, something stopped him and he kept it inside his suit jacket. Something about this anklet tugged at his heart.

Author's Note
Sorry, peeps. I know I am really late but I have exams going on and I am trying my best to update as soon as possible. Please vote, share and leave your views in the comment section.