💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜

Start from the beginning

Watching my little boy skate around the ice I'm sure to cheer louder than every parent combined. This is also something Colt makes fun of me after every game but what can I say I'm a proud parent.

"GOO AMIR!" I scream my lungs out jumping up from my spot as the puck glides right past the goalie and right in the goal.

"WOOOO AMIR!" I yell earning some dirty looks from other parents on the bench but I could give to shits.

Taking my seat once again I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I pull it out looking at the message smiling like a freak.

Tucking my phone in my pocket not even bothering to respond I look up to meet Colt's eyes as I Rub my eight-month-old bump holding our little princess showing Colton a thumbs up which he rolls his eyes returning his eyes back to the game

I do the same as I watched Amir my little clone of Colton skate across the ice-making my heart warm thinking back to when I basically blackmailed Colt to get back on the ice and verse me in a Hockey game.

Now look, Amir, our little prince is now skating around the ice and in about a month Amir will meet his little sister.

Watching him skate around the ice warms my heart as I remember going into the hospital with a list of names but as soon as we saw our little boy we knew he was our little prince.

Therefore we threw away the list and googles prince in many languages coming out with Amir a famous Arabic name meaning prince.

As much as I would love to take the credit for naming our handsome little boy I had to give all the credit to Colton.

💜 💜 💜

After about forty-five minutes of me yelling and cheering on my son the game was over claiming our boys as the winners.

Seeing the gleaming smile from all the boys on the team had me mirror one on my own as I walked over to them in their huddle as Colton gave a speech telling them how proud he is of them.

I can't love this man any more than I do now I swear it's not utterly possible knowing what this man came from and went through to see him as the amazing father and businessman he is today.

As of today, Colton owns an autobody shop of his own with about ten locations spread across the state.

As for me, I can't be any more proud of him. Yes, my plans with college didn't exactly go as planned as the work pilled up and having a newborn wasn't the best so I ended up dropping out becoming a full-time mommy.

Most women say to never depend on a man but I say to hell with that I love this man with everything in me but my children will always come first no matter what.

I will never stop putting them first even if that means putting them over my own schooling and education because I could always go back. However, once my kids grow up I can never get back those years of them growing up and I don't want to miss one moment of it.

No, I'm not one of those women who depend on their men for everything because I still do work as a nanny to these beautiful twins which pays really well. In the meantime but I still make sure to devote every moment I can to my son and soon to my daughter as well.

The sudden impact to my legs draws me out of my daydream as I look down to see Amir hugging my legs with his head resting on my tummy.

One thing for sure is this boy is going to be just as tall as his father towering over me as he is already about the average height for his age.

Kissing his sweaty head I smile hearing the same cat whistle I hear after every game.

"There's the sexy mama," Colton says a bit too loud making my swat his shoulder.

"Shush there are kids around here." I groan shaking my head leaning in to kiss his handsome self as a slap is heard and my butt stings in the cold.

"Ewww, daddy!" Amir gushes covering his eyes as parents look over to see what the commotion is.

"Oh, you're going to get it jerk." I say jokingly.

"Oh, I'm expecting it, my love, and in about a month when you pop out our little princess I expect it again to create baby number thr-" Gasping at Colton's dirty mouth I slap my hand onto his mouth shushing him which he only licks it making me pull away.

"Shush people are looking and not only that our sons here." I lecture him grabbing Amir's hand leading him to the car knowing damn well Colton's eyes are on my ass which has thickened a bit after my first and now second child.

"Damn, ugh Amir how do you feel about spending the night at grandmas?" He asks making me turn and give the finger to him.

Damn, I'm so in love with this childish man yet he is so annoying. How on earth did I get stuck with his ass?

💜

💜

💜{THE LAST PURPLE HEART YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BOOK ;( }

WE HAVE COME TO THE END OF FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU! I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR ALL THE READS AND LOVE THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN IT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT UPLIFT MY MOOD AND HAPPINESS! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE JOURNEY OF COLTON AND ZARA'S LOVE STORY! I AM STARTING A NEW BOOK SOON SO IF YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THE NEXT 😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY TO THE VERY END🙏🙏🙏

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS BOOK BE BRUTALLY HONEST IT WILL ONLY HELP ME AS A WATTPAD WRITER?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏