💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Walking into the apartment after a long tiring day of shopping on my feet I throw my bags down to the floor and flop my body on the couch.

Feeling the presence of another person along with the strong mouth-watering smell of cologne that fills the room I open my tired eyes. My eyes are instantly blessed when they meet a familiar pair of green ones that I so graciously get the pleasure to wake up to every morning.

"Hey, Princess I guess you're tired from a long day of shopping while I actually was productive." He says lifting my legs so he could sit before laying them back into his lap.

"Handsom I think your forgetting I also faced a long and hard school day then had to cheer my best friend up by shopping." Sitting up a bit I notice the same tired look I have on Colton's face.

Bringing my hands to his neck I give his slight stubble under his jaw a light scratch making his eyes roll to the back of his head and a pleasing moan to escape his lips.

"You love that don't you?" I question kissing his cheek repeatedly not really expecting an answer. Guessing he also didn't feel the need to answer he grabbed my jaw moving my face so I would peck his lips instead of his cheek.

"So how was your day handsome?" I ask pulling away so I could do a once over of his handsome face.

"I'll tell you over dinner love, go get ready." He smiles making my eyebrows furrow. Not liking my confusion he kisses the spot between both brows then turns back to face me.

"You deserve the world beautiful but for now I'm only able to provide you with a beautiful dinner." Smiling I nod kissing his lips before running into the bedroom to get ready making him laugh.

Before throwing on my best black dress I dig through my bag of purchases earlier and throw on a beautiful lace marroon lingerie. Fixing my makeup and hair from this morning I head into the living room to see Colton changed into a nice pair of jeans and a fresh white t-shirt.

"You look sexy." We both spit out at the same time mirroring a laugh as he leads me out the door like a gentleman.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 @ THE DINNER 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

"So are you going to finally tell me how your day was?" I ask closing the menu after getting a headache from trying to guess what the hell the language it was written in.

"Well beautiful I have good news..." He smirks but seems to second guess himself as he pauses and his smile diminishes. Leaning over the table a bit I grab his hand and trace the tattoo knowing he hates it since it tickles him.

"Well tell me what the good news is before I die over here," I say making his eyes cast away from our connected hands and up to my eyes.

"Please don't ever joke about you dying baby it would literally kill me." Nodding confused by this serious wall he managed to build blocking me out.

"Colt what's going on what happened?" I ask squeezing his hand.

"I-I ugh I went for a job interview today and actually got the job but it comes with some heavy baggage that didn't really hit me until now." Noticing someone walking over I look away from Colton and smile at the older woman taking our order.