💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜

COVER DONE BY Murmurare 😊

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

For the thousandth time, my phone vibrates causing my apron to shake as I write down the elderly couple's order. Ignoring the call once more I head back into the kitchen to give the chef the order patiently waiting since we seem to not have many customers.

Once again my phone vibrates as it's gotten to the point where I can't take it anymore I might just rip my hair out and run away. Exiting the kitchen I enter the break room and open my locker throwing my phone inside not caring if it breaks at this point it would be a relief if it did.

The loud door opens and slams shut as another worker makes there way in and May my favorite coworker makes her way over to me.

"Hey, girl remember that green-eyed hottie well he is here and asking for you." Her eyes questioning as I shake my head annoyed.

"You can serve him I'm busy."

"Oh really with that elderly couple, yeah they seem to be a handful." I Give her the finger and I click my lock shut and exit the break room walking right past the counter not even looking up as I know who is waiting there and go into the kitchen.

Quickly grabbing the couple's order I begin making my way towards their table but get so rudely interrupted as my body goes crashing into another and the food goes flying everywhere along with the glass plates. I look around unable to see from the nacho cheese covering my line of vision but before I know it two strong arms wrap their way around me standing me up.

"Damn are you okay?" Colton asks as he grabs a napkin and tries to get the cheese out of my hair but fails making it stick up. Pushing him away I noticed he doesn't have even a little spill of food on him. Confused to the max I look around to see officer Grant picking nacho chips off his uniform.

"Oh my gosh dear are you okay?" May says winking at me before turning back around to a cheese covered Grant. The two communicate as my boss comes out of his office yelling at the top of his lungs.

"ZARA MATHEWS MY OFFICE NOW!" A small yelp escapes from my lips as I look around trying to avoid the man's dreadful eye contact. Before I am even able to take a step towards bosses office Grant rests a hand on my shoulder and smiles at me.

"Sir I'm so very sorry but this was all my fault, Mrs. Mathews, here was just doing her job and I tripped over my shoes and crashed into the fine lady." My eyes widen as a low growl comes from Colton's throat before he covers it up with a cough.

"Officer trust me its not your fault this girl has been causing up tons of trouble in the last month and has more complaints on my desk that I have even heard possible." At my bosses words, I look down at my freshly white shoes that are now stained yellow.

"Mrs. Mathews I'm sorry but we are gonna have to let you go sweetheart." Once again a whimper leaves my mouth as Colton's face turns red in anger.

"Do your ears not work because last time I was in here she was defending herself against some horny bastards and now some dufus cop tripped over freaking air and crashed into her. As for complaints piled on your desk, you're just gonna have to show them to me for me to believe you because why on earth would someone complain about this girl." He finished pointing to me as I began to unbutton my vest before handing it to the boss and going to get my stuff not wanting to fight anymore.