💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜

COVER MADE BY gentlefiend ;)

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT MY HEALTH HASN'T BEEN ALL THAT GREAT BUT IM BACK AND EXPECT MORE CHAPTERS COMING YOUR WAY 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

The car ride goes by fast as Colton and I argue over what station we should listen to and sadly he ends up winning as we listen to some awful country music but thankfully I know he hates it as well. I look over and creepily watch Colton as he pretends to know the words to the awful song.

"We are here." He says putting the car in park and meeting my eyes in which I quickly look away and move to get out of the car. Being the gentlemen that he is he leaves me at the car and begins walking towards the freshly painted white house.

Quickly jogging to the front door alongside the giant. I wait as he opens the door and lets me pass him as we enter the house. Instead of being met by a clean house inside like it was outside I walk into what looks like the aftermath of a party.

Cutting the thought short I follow Colton through the house until we enter a kitchen filled with about a dozen people. Colton instantly walks over to the four guys sitting at the table playing with a deck of cards clapping them up as I stand by the kitchen entrance completely awkward.

Looking around the room I see five girls mostly all blond except for the strawberry blond girl. Instead of going over to say hi or even getting a friendly welcome from them they stare me down apart from the strawberry girl.

"Who's this hotty?" A manly voice sounds out catching my attention as I look to see him staring me up and down making me even more uncomfortable if that was even possible. Colton's eyes realine with mine once more as he comes to my side.

"This is Zara an old friend of mine." Taking a quick glance up at him I wonder why he didn't just state the truth and say I'm his sister's friend.

After Colton's introduction was made he walked over to his friends as they made their way outside leaving me all alone with the girls. I mean why even bring me here if he was just gonna leave me alone anyway.

"Hi, I'm Megan it's nice to meet you, Zara." The strawberry blond girl speaks sticking out her hand as I shake it offering her a small smile. She gets up and walks away shortly after returning with a bar stool for me to sit on as she places it alongside her own.

Taking a seat I take a quick glance up only to see the blonds all glaring at me.

"Ignore them they are all fake all they talk about is what plastic surgery they are going to get next," Megan says as I turn my head down letting out a small laugh.

"So how do you know Colton?" I ask trying to get to know Megan a bit better.

"We have been friends since sixth grade he threw a noodle at me during lunch and caused a huge food fight between us too." Instead of hiding my laugh I let it flow out.

"How does everyone else know him then?" She smiles to herself before giving me an answer.

"Me and all the guys always been best friends and as for all these girls they are just their play toys for when they get bored and need some fun if you get what I mean."

"Sadly I do," I say as we both give off disturbed faces and burst out in a fit of laughter.

"So how did you meet Colton?" Megan asks poking my leg.

"I'm actually his sister's best friend and his ex-best friend's sister." Her eyes widen as she goes to speak but is rudely cut off.

"You look way to young to be involved with Colty, how old are you anyway pipsqueak?" My blood begins to boil as the blond that looks like a first time user of highlighter speaks out.

"I'm not involved with him first off and second I don't see why it concerns you." She goes to speak but gets a taste of her own medicine when her friend cuts her off.

"Lucas just text me the boys want us to come outside with them." Everyone jumps up and screams jumping up and down while two others run to the nearby mirror and fix their boobs. Not wanting to get caught in the middle of the drama me and Megan walk outside.

Walking out I am met by a huge non-fenced in yard with an even bigger pool pushed in the corner and I'm pretty sure a hot tub is on the side of it but sadly I don't have my glasses on.

Looking over to where all the commotion and talking is I see the boys sitting in a shed with the doors open all smoking and drinking. My heart drops as they all slowly kill themselves but my mind moves elsewhere as I hear a basketball get dribbled.

Finding the noise I see Colton take a shot and completely miss it causing me to burst out in a fit of laughter. I watch as he turns around and catches my eyes both of us smiling.

"Oh please, Mathews you couldn't do any better."

"Oh yeah, Primrose pass the ball over here." He gladly accepts as he throws it to me and I shoot from where I am standing making a perfect shot.

"You know what, whatever Mathews I don't want to play anymore." I let out a chuckle as he takes a seat in a chair in the shed and gestures for me to aswell and I do. We all sit here talking to one another as the door opens and the girls finally make their way outside all in six-inch heels and up.

"Hi boys." The head blond literally purs I mean how did she do that I'm gonna have to try and do that later on my own. Snapping myself back into reality as I look over to see Colton staring at me instead of giving the girls any attention.

"So how come you're not smoking I never have seen you without a cigarette?" He lightly smirks looking me in the eyes allowing me to stare into his beautiful green eyes.

"I actually quit." My jaw drops and my eyes widen as I stand up and start jumping up and down as the blonds had done before. He lets out a deep chuckle and looks over to his friend.

"Yo dude pass me the keys to the cart." The girls all let out a gasp and began whispering as the boys all came up and slapped Colton on the back as he grabbed the keys along with my hand and began leading us to the other side of the yard.

💜

💜

💜

HEY GUYS HERE IS THE ELEVENTH CHAPTER YES I KNOW IT'S A CRAPPY ONE BUT I REWROTE IT FOUR TIMES AND THIS ENDED UP BEING THE BEST ONE SO THERE FOR HERE IS CHAPTER FOURTEEN AND EXPECT MANY CHAPTERS NEXT WEEK BECAUSE WE ARE OFF SCHOOL YAYYYYYYYYYYYY😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏