1.9

Day 26
[26-10-2019]

|BangChan's POV|

I woke up and did my usual morning routines. I went to the kitchen cause I thought he'll be in there but he wasn't. I checked his room and he wasn't in there too.

Then,my phone vibrated.

Woo-freaking-jin

Yooo
I went first lol
you were still asleep so
I left something for you at the microwave tho

I walked back to the kitchen and opened the microwave to see CHICKEN! I grab it and eat it,I cleaned up the table. Grab and wore my bag,I walked to the bus stop.

I went in the bus stop and sat at the very back. Looking through the window,the bus pulled over at another bus stop and I saw Hae-Won.

Waving at her,she noticed it and sat beside me.

"Good morning," I greeted. "Morning good," she said back. We talked till we reached our bus stop and we got down.

Walking to the building,Hae-Won stopped and played with the hem of her sweater. "Chan," she called me. "4 more days," she reminded.

I was confused but I hide it with a smile and nod. She continue catching up with me and I could see her head looking down.

During lessons,I realised Hae-Won was daydreaming and did scribbles on her notebook,I guess to make the teacher think that she was listening.

In the cafeteria,she said she doesn't want to eat and all of us were worried.

"Hae-Won,what's wrong?" I asked her,moving to sit beside her. She shook her head furiously. "Okay,tell me what's wrong,its obvious that something is bothering you,"

She shook her head again. I gave up and eat. I gave her some and she took it and ate it. "Thank you," I heard her. "No problem," I smiled.

After school,Woojin and I wanted to go to the cafe. We asked everyone but they denied the request,except for Hae-Won. She nodded and walked with us.

The walk only just me and Woojin talking,Hae-Won didn't say a word.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

|Hae-Won's POV|

Last night,my mind was filled with thoughts. What thoughts? Chan. Why? I don't really know.

That head of mine was flowing with Chan and our moments together,either its us alone or with everyone.

All those and Chan was the first to be noticed,like a spotlight just loved shining light towards Chan.

Is that it? The last 4 days? Screw that.

"Hae-Won?"

Did I really-?

"Hae-Won??"

That same voice,somehow,I want to hear it again. Have I already-?

"Hae-fucking-Woooooon," my body was shaking back and forth because Woojin was shaking me. I shook my head and widened my eyes to just check if I'm alive.

"Yah,Chan called you for,i don't know,times," Woojin crossed his arms. He stood up to go get our orders. "Now,what do you want? I'm paying," he stated.

"Just a simple chocolate milkshake," he nodded and walked to the counter. Leaving me and Chan alone,it was an awkward wait.

I felt my phone vibrated

JiYoung

Hae-Won

Hae-Won

Hae-Won

Hae-Won

Hae-Won

Hae-Won

What is it???

Oh,so you replied

Yes,I did

Now,what is it?

So ummm

I kinda sorta had a itsy
bitsy spider sized crush on Mark

Yo,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Yeah,Ik

Help me

Just tell him

Remember to just not hesitate
a word.

Really?

That simple?

Bruh

Yah2

Tell him now

Im nervers

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I know

I'll say it tomorrow

Aight

Thankyou4helpingthisbitch

No problem

I kept my phone in my pocket and Woojin came back with a tray of our orders. He put it down and I grab my milkshake.

I just hope what I'm thinking to help her would work out.

I don't want anything to go wrong like last time.

●●●