0.7

Day 4
[4-10-2019]

Its been 2 days and the doctor said I could be discharged today. Yay. Chan insisted in picking me up. I pack my bag and saw Chan leaning on the wall near the door.

"Don't forget to bring home your meds," he reminded. Right,the doctor told me to bring them home too. I nodded. I carried my bag and walk out of room with Chan behind.

"Sick people shouldn't carry heavy bags," Chan took my bag away and carry it for me.

"I-its not that h-heavy," I responded.

"Heavy or not,sick people shouldn't,"

"I-I'm not s-sick,"

"But still,"

I gave up and walk with nothing but my phone and wallet in my pocket. We went to the counter to remind them.

We walk to the parking lot. Chan fished out his keys and unlock the car door. He put my bag at the back seat.

"Have you eaten?" the first thing he asked when we got in. I shook my head and pat on my tummy.

"Lunchtime,then,let's go," he start the car and drove. The whole ride was quiet. I scan through my phone while he focus on the road.

Finally,somewhere.

I get out off the car the moment he finish parking it.

"I eat here alot,the food here is delicious," he started talking about it. I laughed at how much he talk about the place. We entered the restaurant with a warm greeting from the owner. Chan greet him back.

"Table for two,please," he requested. The owner pointed at the table and we walk our way to it. A waitress hand us a menu and continue back at the kitchen to do her job.

After taking our orders,Chan decided to talk to me and start conversations. Those were ridiculous to talk about,I can't restrain myself from laughing.

"Oh,the food is here," Chan look at the food with hungry eyes.

"Yum," thats all I can say. And then we dig in the yummy food I've been craving since I was in the hospital for dayssss.

Not saying that the food there was terrible,I mean its nice but not that tasty but its tasty but then again,its not...i wish u understand me.

While eating,I feel like there was eyes watching me. I look up to see Chan looking.

"O-oh,continue eating," he grab his chopsticks and eat.

We ate and Chan paid. We got in the car and had a small conversation that I totally forgot what it was after it. He wanted to drive me home so I nodded.

Infront of my house,I got out of the car and went to back seat to grab my bag. Chan got out too and knock on the door. My mom appears infront of us and hugs me tightly.

"You scared me!" her voice was a mix of worry,sad and relief. I hug her back and pat her back softly.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologised. She pull away with wide eyes. "I see..." she said and let us come in. The first thing I did was go up to my room and unpack everything. Then,I took my medicine and rush down.

I saw Chan helping my mom with cooking. I grinned and help them too.

My mom went to her room to rest for a little bit while Chan and I watch tv in the living room. I turn on the tv and I was shook.

We are now watching Weekly Idol. I couldn't help it,I stop switching the channels to watch THIS. "I'm more handsome," I heard Chan mumbled out loud beside me. I laughed and continue watching.

Its 7pm,Chan went back to his apartment and my mom started dragging me to the couch.

"Chan is an amazing guy,isn't he?" She complimented. I look down,shyly and nodded a little.

Its true,Chan helps me alot after the day we first met.

We talk and she helped me get on with my studies. She said a few guy friends came over and gave her the work I need to do. My mom made time for me to understand some points,no matter how many times she fell asleep suddenly.

I told her to go to bed first,I can take care of it,myself. She went to her room and took a nap. I turn back to my desk and wrote notes.

Its been 2 hours and I'm still studying. Out of the ordinary,well kinda,I received a text message from my phone.

Sanyeol

Hey
Can I talk to you???
Its important
Please reply
I need you right now
Reply meeeeeeeeee

?
You have never needed me

Please???
Im sorry,okay???
I need your help
Like really need it

What is it

Can we get together?

no
sorry but i dont want
my heart to feel more pain
than usual

Please,I miss you
I miss the times
I miss your hugssss
I miss your support for me
I miss your kisses
I miss you

But you literally
cheated on me and
it hurts alot,really,it does
took me only a few days to get
over you

So,I'm the only one?
Who the heck sleeps with their
guy best friend when their boyfriend
went back home???

You fuck other girls when
I'm not around
Especially at night time...

You think I could forgive you
that easily???

Have faith in me

im sorry
but no
im not going to get
myself through this again

Pleaseeeee
(seen✓)

Last chance?
(seen✓)

Just this once
I beg of you

Im sorry I can't
and leave me on seen
I want to got to bed
leave me on seen
thank you

what the actual fuck???
sleeping to avoid me begging
for you to take me back?

I said leave me on seen

NO
(seen✓)

I will come tomorrow
(seen✓)

Just a chance
(seen✓)

That was something.

I look at my notes and clean up my desk.

I jumped onto my bed. Looking at my phone,I grab it and block his number,so as deleting every text message we have ever had.

And,I went to sleep.