0.1

|BangChan's POV|

"Chan! What happened to you?!" Woojin panicked,he saw me with a black eye on my left and a bleeding arm on my right. I should have gon the other way home. He keeps asking me but I stood there,quiet. Knowing Woojin very well,he grab my arm and drag me to the kitchen. He walked really quickly to get the first aid. And came back to me.

"Chan,stop sneaking out and help out at night. You know nowadays there are alot of gang-related activities happening around really so often," he nagged at me over and over again. He was worried for me but I'm just worried for the poor and innocent citizens around here. I know I should worry about myself but I can't just not worry for them out there.

"Now tell me,what had happen just now,"

"I was....helping,"

"I know you were but what HAPPENED,"

"I saw a girl about my age and she was surrounded by a group of perverts,I can't leave her like that. She is still young to live,so I took the bravery and fought them one by one," I explained and he looked at me in disappointment.
"One of them has a knife with them and slashed my arm," oh god,his gonna kill me. "Then,3 of them held me back and another one punch me. After that,they disappeared from sight when I woke up,"

"Where were you when you woke up?"

"On the streets floor,the girl was looking at me worriedly. She took out her phone and typed something,she showed me a text saying,'are you okay? you were badly injured' I look at her and say 'if you're okay,then I am'," he look at me and sigh. "Gosh,you sound so cheesy at that moment," he said,I giggled abit. I can't help it,I was.

"But you really need to stop this habit of yours right now," he said.
I look at away and frowned. I just wished I could see her again,she was so pretty. But not just that,she had something that actually had my heart.

Its already college year again and I don't want that but,oh well,life. I look at the time and waited for the bus to arrive.

When it arrived,I entered and saw the girl again,from last week. I tried avoiding eye contact just to make it less awkward between us.

After a few stops,I moved in to make space for others and I didn't really knew that I got closer to her. Just kidding,I do know. And as I thought,she was staring at me. I can't help it,I had to stare at her back. We took a whole ride to stare at each other.

Finally,I walk out and walk to my college. And she is walking the same direction as me. Maybe she is going to take the train or something. But noooooo. She went to the same one as me.

When I walk in,I saw Changbin and Minho.

"Yah,Minho,I don't like her,I swear," Changbin said while I was walking to them. I know she was still looking at me. "Where's Woojin?" Minho asked. He is right,Woojin and I always go together.

"I'm sure he is with his crush,you know,the one he has been liking since senior year?" I can't fight it,Minho is right. I hate it when he is.

When we were about to turn around and enter,Woojin was chasing after us. Being our usual idiotic self. We ran away from him. Totally not making a whole nuisance to the public,totally not. We ran and kept running. Until we finally reached the room. We chose our sit at the very back because we love it back there.

Everything was about to start until I saw her again,entering through the door. Took her a split second to look at me. Why do have this instance eye contact? Do we hate each other or something? Are our parents enemies or something? I do not know why,I repeat,I do not know why.

"Oh,Chan,why are you staring at her?" Woojin asked,smiling at me widely. I look away from her and look at Woojin. "N-nothing!" Did I stutter?

"Why stutter? I was just joking around," he laughed. "Or maybe do you like her?" Minho continued. I rolled my eyes and started taking out my notes and textbooks. Minho kept looking at her and reached to me to catch my attention. "Yooo,she seatin' infront of you," he smirked. I told him to shut up and look away.

After a day of boredom,me and the boys were going to see the new horror movie that just filmed in the cinemas since last week. While walking out,I felt someone's shoulder hit mine.

When they finally went pass me,I heard him apologising while running. "Hey,isn't that Sanyeol?" Changbin said,well mostly asked. Woojin nodded and pat Changbin's shoulder. "Choi Sanyeol?" He asked again. Woojin nodded again. Changbin continued asking questions and I can't believe Woojin's neck didn't breal,yet.

While they continue having an interview,I turn around and saw him running to her. I was really confused. Do they know each other? I tried not to make it obvious that I'm staring at them. Oh well,she caught me. She walk towards my direction and pointed at me.

"Oh,him?" Sanyeol pointed while smiling at her. She nodded happily and turned to me.

"Well,thank you very much for saving her that day," he said and she bowed down at me. I waved them.

"Wait,no,you don't have to bow," I said,embarrassed but at the same time guilty. She reached out to my hand that suddenly made my whole heart fluttered. Sanyeol then shake hands with me.

"Please,I'm Choi Sanyeol and that is Hae-Won," he introduced me to them. "Bang Chan!" I said,or maybe shouted. We kept talking that I forgot I was supposed to watch the movies with the guys. Surprisingly,they forgot about it too.

All of us walk to a nearby convenience store because we were all too lazy to go somewhere like a mall. I don't know if its obvious but I have been feeling like I flew to the clouds. I look at everyone and I think I know who made me go above clouds. Hae-Won. She has always made me go crazy when she is around.

Since we first saw each other,I kept seeing her like she has that spotlight around me. Why didn't I see her a little earlier? She has been in the same college,same class,same schedule and I'm here all stupid to not see her in the first place.

Everyone went home,Woojin and I walked home together because we are roommates,obviously. While walking,Woojin look at me with a look. "So,do you wish to be with her alone sometimes?" He asked. I choked and spit it on Woojin. Woojin stopped and look at me in disgust.

Pfffft,I tried to avoid spitting at him but oh well. I guess it was a good idea to do it.

"You motherfucker! Now,you'll have to put on the plasters and change them yourselves," Woojin said. I took out my tongue and stick it at his face. He chased me till we got home.

When we reached,Woojin couldn't help but rubbed his clothes roughly after showering. And I am here still laughing. Oh fuck,I didn't know this could be funny. O-ow,my stomach hurts.