1.5

|Hae-Won's POV|

I woke up,feeling air running through my face. Slowly opening my eyes,I was moving. I turn to the back to see Chan pushing me.

"Oh,good morning!" He greet and smiled. I smiled back and greet him 'good morning' too.

We arrived back at the campsite to see Woojin and the others at the table.

"Hey guys!" I said. They turned around and took a few glances to Chan then back to me,repeat. And finally,one of them stood up and walked to us. Yes,Jihoon.

He cupped my cheeks and turn my head from left to right. "Are you okay? Where were you? Did something happened?" He repeatedly asked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'm okay,I was with Chan watching the stars and we both dozed off at that spot," I explained.

"Oh,really? I thought you guys did something else," Changbin smirked and Ji Young slapped his arm. "Your mind is not okay," we laughed. "Anyways,let's go to the lake,we can't do anything fun since Hae-Won is on a moving chair," Woojin suggested. "Nah,its alright,I can watch and laugh,I don't mind laughing like crazy,"

"Yah,I thought you were nice," Minho complaint.

"I am,I am,I just like laughing," he 'tsk'ed me but they all agreed on the lake. We went back to our tents and they changed to their swimming suits/pants.

We walk,well,they walk and Chan pushed me to the lakeside. They got in the lake one by one. But before Chan did,he stopped and turn back to me.

"You wanna splash in the lake too?" He asked,I shook my head. He smiled and proceeded to jump in the lake.

Though,I didn't got in,I was still a little wet because they splashed water too strong.

I turned to see the trees contrasting with the blue sky but then when I turn back to them. They were on top of each other's shoulders.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!" Changbin and Jihoon exclaimed. I laughed but the next thing is they all fell down and the water splashed to me. I gave them a shaky lop-sided smile.

"Sorry!" Changbin apologised. I shrugged and let it slide.

Once they finished,they got out of the lake and shake the water off. We went back to our tents and dry up.

"Honestly,this was the most fun I've ever had," Jihoon started talking how fun it was. I laughed.
"Same here,usually I'll be stuck at a fancy restaurant or at my ex's house or just my house," I stated.

"Same thooooo,but not the ex part,obviously,I've never dated anyone before,"

"Really? Did the girl reject you or you just don't really have feelings for any girl at all?"

"The last one,"

"Why?"

"I just thought the girls in real life are like those in the movies,"

"Oh,so you're saying me and Ji Ji Young are like that?" I raised a brow and cross my arms against my chest.

"What? No no no nooooooo,when I met you and Ji Young,I actually did realised girls aren't reeeeeeally the same in the movies,"

"Oh really?" He nodded and we proceeded to go outside where the others were waiting. I got tired of this wheelchair so I went to the infirmary and asked for crutches.

Thankfully,they had them and I told them I'll returned it tomorrow when we leave to go back to the college building. They nodded and we bid each other goodbyes.

I've never used this before but I kinda got a hang of it sooner.

Everyone was at the table,talking. They turn,saw me and immediately stood up. "Let's go," Minho started walking and we all followed him.

Ji Young walked beside me. "You can go on,I'll take of her," Jihoon said,she nodded and walked with the others. Now its Jihoon. "You can go and keep up with the others,I'll take care of her," Chan said.

I was confused for awhile. "You sure?" Chan nodded. "If you need more help,just ask me," Chan nodded,again.

When Jihoon walked infront of us,Chan turned to me and smiled widely. I found it a little creepy though. "Creepy," I laughed.

"My smiles creep you?" He covered his lips and look at me with wide eyes. I laughed again. "I was just joking," His mouth turned to an 'o' shape.

Minho stopped and we look at the front. "A cave?" I asked. He nodded. "We thought about it and yeah,a cave," I raise my eyebrows and slightly leaned back but of course not until I fell off my butt.

"Doesn't it seem...dangerous?" I asked again. He shook his head and went in. Me and the others just stood outside of the cave and watch Minho get in.

The first moment,he went thing bravely. But the next moment,he came out running and screaming in fear. "What is in there?" Chan asked.

"I think I saw a BEAR!" he shouted.

We just stood there and look at me,blankly. "Bear? Where?" A voice came from the inside. We look and saw a human being,rubbing his eyes and opening them slowly.

"BamBam's a bear?" My classmate,BamBam,look at us in confusion. "Oh,hey guys,"

"How did you ended up in there?" Chan asked,confused also.

"My friends left me here because I dropped something and kinda sorta slept," he lets out an awkward laugh. "I also heard Minho shouting Bear so I quickly got up and walk outside," he continued.

"Hehehh,sorry," he apologises. BamBam said it was okay and returned to his tent so he could sleep again.

"Cave?" Jihoon asked. "Nuh-uh,we goin back to the campsite and sit yo asses down at our bench and talk and talk and talk till its dark," Minho suggested with a bossy voice.

We rolled our eyes and laughed. Then we head back to the campsite and really did what Minho said.

Night time came along and I didn't expect it to be that quick. But the next thing I know,we all said our goodnights and slept.