1.8

Day 25
[25-10-2019]

|BangChan's POV|

5 more days,

I walked beside Hae-Won. "So," she look up at me. "5 days left," she was surprised. "That quick?" I nodded.

"Woah" I laughed at her cute reaction.

"Sanyeol! Fuck you and your shit,give me my friend back," a voice came to my ears.

"What about the money?" A deep voice appeared too. "Is that Sanyeol?" Hae-Won ran to the voice and I followed.

We saw Sanyeol...with Ji Young. Her face was red. "I don't care about the money,I need Mark back,you son of a b-"

"Ji Young?" Hae-Won stood up. I tried pulling her down but she refused. I gave up and stood up with her.

"What the heck are you doing? Go away,dammit," she commanded but we didn't move. I saw Sanyeol's gaze at Hae-Won. "What do you want,Sanyeol?" I asked looking through him.

"Give Ji Young her friend back," Hae-Won said. Sanyeol smirked at her. "I will,if-"

"Not happening," she said. He tried saying it again but she kept interrupting him. "Give her back her friend," I commanded,my voice was deep.

"Why would I?" He asked. "He is my friend not yours,DUHHH,asshole," Ji Young answered him back. He slapped her,I ran to them and grab his wrist tightly. Hae-Won walked to us too.

"Just let that friend of hers go," I smiled. Sanyeol rolled his eyes. "Fine,here," He grabbed a guy who's hand was tied together. Ji Young ran to him and untied it.

"Now,bye bye," Hae-Won said,waving at him. He lifted a middle finger and walked away.

"Thanks,you don't know how long I've been wanting to be free," he thanked us and Ji Young hugged him tightly. He hug her back and lift her up.

"The names Mark,"

"Wiat,Mark?" Ji Young looks at Hae-Won. "I'll explain,"

After explaining,Ji Young apologised. Hae-Won forgave her and they hugged each other.

Class was about to start but everyone was wondering where would Mark be. "He could just be in our class and make sure the teacher doesn't noticed," Ji Young suggested.

Why not just let him wait in the cubical?" I asked. "Because its dirty," Hae-Won stated. I nodded but it was too late,first lesson started and we rushed out way to our room.

We arrived at the door and,thankfully,the teacher didn't arrived yet. We sat at the front cause the back was occupied.

The teacher arrived.

Lesson was about to end and he still hasn't suspect Mark at all. Class ended and the teacher greeted us good day and left.

Woojin,Changbin,Minho and Jihoon walked to the us and sat at the chairs 1 row above us. "Who he?" Changbin asked. "Mark," he rose a hand to his stomach's height to shake hands and Changbin shook it.

"Where you from?" Minho asked,moving a few inch closer to Mark. He looked uncomfortable. I pushed Minho back. "Please,you have Jisung," I reminded him and rolled my eyes.

"You're gay now?" Minho asked,jokingly. I didn't answer him though.

"Mark is my friend,he was born from Canada so was I," Ji Young stated. They 'ooo'ed and nodded continuously while she talked about it.

"Jihoon,you wore that sweater again?" Hae-Won asked. I looked at him and realised he was. "Yeah,I find it adorable and special," he answered,shoving the printed bear to our faces.