05 || Dreams Or Nightmares?

Start from the beginning

"What the hell..." i whispered confused, that wasn't there last night.

The teacher had arrived and as she went to speak the intercom turned on and Dr. Saltzman spoke.

"Good morning students, I'm now calling an emergency meeting to the main area"

The teacher sighed and i smiled seeing as it was less time for us to be put the test today. "Yay, this means Dr. Saltzman might take some time talking meaning there will be no exam" i said and Darren nodded agreeing.

As i walked into the main area i sat down in a chair up front and Darren took a seat next to me but om the table.

I saw Mg, Kaleb, Landon, Rafael, and Hope had stayed. They were the most people i talked to. More than just a hi.

"Our latest monster is a Nighthag," Dr. Saltzman started and i frowned seeing as it was a monster that attacked you in your dreams. "Benevolent spirit trapped in the astrolabe that can only interact with through dreams, in this case, nightmares"

'Told you'

"So like Freddy Krueger?" MG asked and i rolled my eyes because that boy was obsessed with comics or anything alike.

"Will in the sense of what happens to you in your dreams can also happen to you in real life yes," then that made me remind of my nightmare last night and how i was burned in the dream and then out of nowhere have a scar of a burnt on the exact same spot. "But the good news is we're safe...so long as we stay awake" I love sleeping what do you mean.

"Now I've lined up more evacuation shuttles they should be running all afternoon so please for those of you who don't want to stay and fight, tale advantage of them, that's all" he dismissed us and i sighed getting up.

"I can't believe i can't sleep" i sighed and walled back with Darren. Results that meeting didn't take that long so now i actually have to go back to my exam.

"There's a monster around and you're worried about your sleep?" Darren laughed at me. "I'm sorry but i need my beauty sleep" i said. Darren let out a breathy laugh. "What?" i asked him.

"Nothing, just that you sounded like someone i remember" he told me. I sighed knowing exactly who it was. "Let me guess, Sabrina" apparently she was very important to everybody around here. "Yeah" he let out a sigh.

"Well, I'm sorry i like sleeping as much as she did and care for how i look, unlike you some people need it" i bit my tongue for saying that.

"You just say i was hot?" he said it an annoying way. "No, i was meaning to say that you needed one" i told him but he laughed at me grinning.

"Serena you just did" i rolled my eyes stopping in front of him. "No, yes and got a problem cause if this will be a problem i can gladly walk away" i said crossing my arms.

"Nope not at all" he said and still had that grin on his face. "Mention this and i will burn your grin off" i threatened him turning and walling away from him.

I can't believe that boy ugh he's so annoying.

'Is he really?'

I huffed at my conscience voice and walked into my classroom. That i forgot i shared with him.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

More of Serena and Darren. I know this is an actual episode of the show and like i said once(i think) some chapters will be from the show. What do you think of Serena's nightmare?

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!