Bastard

The next thing Naruto knew, he was in some sort of carriage, on his way to somewhere he did not know about. Since he had no say in what was happening to him, he just had to obey and pack the little amount of things he had. His godmother allowed to him research a bit about the Uchihas before he departed; all he learned, was nothing. He really was useless like his godmother said he was, he didn't know to use technology since he had been isolated to any kind of luxury during all the years of his life. He wasn't even allowed to use heat suppressants and had to just endure the pain without complaints, Teuchi and Ayame had offered to buy him some, but he refused to accept them because he knew that his godmother would pick up on him not having severe heat symptoms. "We're here, Mr. Namikaze-Uzumaki" the driver said, stepping out to open the door for him and grab his sorry excuse for what he called his luggage.

"Just Naruto is fine, thank you" he replied, exiting the carriage or whatever it was, sending a smile in the driver's direction as he would later find out that what he travelled in was a car. He was anxious to meet this family, just from the smell, he could tell it was a household filled with alphas- yeah, he could take on many alphas and curse them all out at once, but in their own house where their smell lingered everywhere? Even outside? Naruto didn't know if he would stand a chance here, but he had to try.

"Follow me, sir" the stranger from earlier said, turning away and walking off towards the luxurious building, it took everything in Naruto to not let his jaw drop. He hardly remembered any house like this. The Senju compound had been sold because Tsunade had gambled it and lost it- obviously, which lead to them having to live in the Senju apartments that were hardly something you could call luxurious, they were built for less fortunate people. He quickly snapped back to reality and rushed after the male who then lead him into the household, making him take off his shoes, out of respect, before they ventured further into the house- if you could even call it something as low as that "you will be joining the Uchiha family for dinner, through these doors, excuse me" the guy said, bowing before walking off.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the double doors open and let them close behind him as he saw a lady with her back to him, preparing something. Oh, their kitchen was right beside their dining room- Naruto took note of that as the woman sensed his presence, turning around and flashing him with a gentle smile "hello, dear, you're a bit earlier than scheduled so the rest of the family are still residing in their bedrooms" she explained, beckoning him to come over so they could acquaint themselves even better.

"Oh, that's fine, would you like some help?" he asked, as if it was instinct, already rolling up his sleeves and walking over to her to see if she needed assistance. She gave off such a gentle scent and in all honesty, she smelled like fresh flowers, it was so calming that Naruto couldn't stop himself from trying to assist her.

"That would be lovely, I'm Uchiha Mikoto, it's nice to officially meet my son's partner" she said, smiling while introducing herself, not able to shake his hand since they could transfer germs. Naruto smiled in return, his lips twitching slightly in annoyance from being sold to this family but, either way, he had to put up with it. He shook his head slightly, lost in his own thoughts as he washed his hands before helping her with preparing dinner. "Namikaze-Uzumaki, right?" Mikoto questioned, both her and Naruto maneuvering around each other smoothly as if they had been doing this for years.

"Yes, that's my name- do you...recognise it?" Naruto replied, asking another question hesitantly as he helped her with minor tasks, such as: cutting up ingredients, getting equipment and more, he wanted to take as much of the burden as he could, that's how he lived anyways, with and as a burden, soon finishing with the meal as they started to plate the food.

"Yes, I was very good friends with your mother, even though I am an omega myself" oh, that's why he felt so comfortable around her, they were both of the same secondary sex so they naturally felt comfort when in each other's presence since they carried the same burden "I never got to meet you after you were presented as an omega, I wanted to teach you so much, but your mother and father were always so busy and you just disappeared, now you've shown up again and you've grown into such a fine young man, my little boy is so lucky" she said, chuckling lightly as they set the table.

Naruto nodded, watching as the clock struck 19:00 and the rest of the family entered straight after the time changed, his eyes locking with a certain male's almost immediately "you! What are you doing here?!" he asked, almost shouting.

"I live here, idiot" the guy replied curtly, taking his seat as a dumbfounded Naruto sat next to Mikoto. He was a fool, how could he have forgotten that the other male's name was Uchiha Sasuke?

"I- please don't tell me I'm marrying you" he said, practically begging as he clasped his hands together, looking at Mikoto hopefully.

"Oh- didn't the messenger tell you? You're marrying my little Sasuke" she answered, watching as Naruto practically deflated.

"But- but, he's so mean!- and rude! He called me an idiot the first time he met me- I shouldn't be getting married to such a jerk! That's so unfair" he replied, sulking like a child.

"Well, that's what happens when you decide to be an omega, idiot" his soon-to-be husband said, looking straight at the blonde as he muttered those words.

Naruto stood up, knocking his chair back a little as he slammed his hands on the table, leaning over to Sasuke "what did you say?! I didn't choose to be an omega, you-!"

"Boys, settle down" someone else demanded, both of them obeying immediately, especially with Mikoto placing her hand on the blonde boy's shoulder, pulling him down gently. "You're only marrying him because of your legacy, you have such powerful names together so we expect the most from you, you aren't getting married for any other reason, Itachi brought up this brilliant idea because of the history behind your name, it would bring in some more business" the man, who he assumed to be Sasuke's father explained, starting to eat soon after as if he hadn't just said anything along those lines. Naruto knew he had no say in anything, how was he going to survive?