Marriage?!

"S-sorry" Naruto said, stuttering slightly as he stood up, looking at the person be bumped into, in order to give a better apology. His breath hitched slightly as he looked at the man in front of him, his complexion a pale white, while his hair was coal black, his eyes joining that selection, Naruto's cheeks were sure to be burning by now, he was flustered; he couldn't believe he just carelessly bumped into someone so handsome.

"You can't insult someone you just met" another man said, practically a copy of the one he bumped into, but just seemed to be a bit more effected by age "sorry, what my brother meant to say was excuse me and, he's not in the right mind frame right now, sorry about that" the older man continued, apologizing on, who Naruto now knows to be, his brother's behalf.

"It's fine, honestly!" the blonde chirped, glancing over at the two shopkeepers, slightly confused as to why they were so tense "some people have their off days, my grandma has many of those so I'm accustomed to it, it was my fault for bumping into him anyways, I wasn't watching where I was going" Naruto explained, sending a smile in the older brother's direction.

"The idiot deserved it, I'm perfectly fine and I am in the right mind frame right now" the younger one piped up rudely, practically seething at the blonde as he continued "only an idiot wouldn't be watching where they're going- and clearly, you're an idiot" he commented, insulting the blonde male.

"Hey, you! I'm not an idiot, I, Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto, am a very intelligent human! Thank you very much!" Naruto said, thanking the male sarcastically, watching as the stranger had started to bare his teeth out of anger before replying.

"You idiot, I am Uchiha Sasuke, I'm sure you've heard of me before so you must know that you are lucky my brother is here or I wouldn't be tolerating you as much as I am now" the pale man- Sasuke said, a threat being the underlying tone in that sentence as he turned away and walked out of the store, unknowingly letting out an angry scent.

His brother was looking on with a slight smirk resting on his face, finding the little argument interesting as he turned to the blond "I'm sorry, my name is Uchiha Itachi, what did you say your name was again? Where will I be able to find you?" he asked, knowing he would need to use it for later today.

"Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto!" the male replied proudly while repeating his name, pausing since he didn't know if he could just give out the location of where he lives "I live in the Senju apartments, uh- number 10" he answered sheepishly, knowing that he would receive quite a beating from his godmother if she ever found out that he just gave out his address to a stranger; he only did it because the male seemed harmless.

"Thank you, Mr. Namikaze-Uzumaki, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day" Itachi said, bowing slightly before rushing outside to his brother. Before the door closed, Naruto heard the faint sound of Itachi asking "don't you know who he is?"

"The nerve of that guy! Did you guys see that? He called me an idiot- an idiot! No wonder I was never let out of the house, they didn't want me to meet people like him" the blonde grumbled, looking at the two apologetically once he saw how dark it was starting to get, walking over to the two and hugging them one last time, pulling away from the hug before continuing "I told grandma that I'd be back by nine and it's getting quite late so I must go back home- I'll see you another time, bye!" he said, raising his voice slightly as he left the store closing the door gently behind as he started to make his way home. He was quite tired when he got home, heading straight to his bedroom, causing him to not realise that his godmother's room light was on, which meant that she was home. She's never been at home around this time.

Naruto was woken by the loud hollering of his godmother, what the hell? Why was she awake at- checking the clock on his bedside table, he saw that it was 8:00- this time?! It's way too early for this. These thoughts continued to run through his head as he quickly showered, dressed himself and tamed his hair, making himself presentable before leaving his room, entering the living room since that was where he had heard the hollering come from. Walking into the room, he saw that there was a male who he had seen before, talking to his godmother who seemed to be over the moon, practically bouncing in her seat out of excitement as he read a few papers. "Godmother, what's going on?" he questioned, using the term of how they are actually related since he didn't know this other person in the room so he didn't want to seem disrespectful in front of strangers.

"It's about time you caught someone's eye, you good for nothing brat" Tsunade said, completely dismissing his question as she continued to read over whatever was on the papers she held tightly in her hands, as if it was precious- or even treasure, but didn't seem to even care about Naruto's presence.

"G-godmother, what do you mean? What is the meaning of this?" he asked again, practically demanding an answer as he started to get anxious, seeing his godmother put the papers down and sign all the papers one after the other without a single sign of hesitation.

"Brat, I'm finally getting rid of you, I'm sending you off somewhere and I'm getting a whole heap of money for your useless ass, so getting packing" she finally answered, turning to look at her godson with a certain glint in her eyes.

"Sir, what is she talking about?" Naruto asked, turning to the stranger for a proper answer, he wanted to know where he was going and who he was apparently being sold to.

"You are going to be wed to-"

"What?!"