prologue

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ - ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ - ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

//i $%^&#$ up //

Kyungmi

"Choi Kyungmi get your #$% up to that cash register, RIGHT now." Jin yells inside the kitchen, tending to a batch of burnt, black croissants that probably wouldn't see the end of a fork anytime soon.

When has 

"Suck it up Mi. Manning the cash register isn't going to kill you" It might, if someone's fork goes flying. 

"In fact, if you take both jobs, I'll send you home with a nice batch of croissants." He gives me a smile and then proceeds with a windshield-wiper laugh.

 I swear he's going to give me that batch of burnt ones. When no one's looking, I stare at the croissants and make all twelve of them levitate for a while. Then, I  slam dunk them into the trash can. Ha ha, Jin. 

In. Your. Face.

"Rich #$% CEO's don't need any more people kissing their shiny behinds." I mutter, and then walk out of the kitchen to withstand my two hour shift with said rich #$% CEO's.

***

As I man the deserted cash register, I end up stretching. Being that I work 24/7, fifty-percent of my muscles have died. So, you could say, my legs are the stronger equivalent to a noodle (much stronger equivalent, usually). Just as I start my right lunge, Jin yells from the kitchen. "Kyungmi, we have three croissants, one chocolate milkshake, and a coffee at table eight." 

Oh &*%^. It's time. Let the pain begin.

I hesitantly walk into the kitchen and grab the tray for said table eight. Turns out table eight belonged to two men, both adorned in designer wear worth more thousands more than my yearly salary. The one adorned in a fancy black suit wore a Rolex watch and Gucci sneakers. The man with bright blue hair wore a Chanel T-shirt and pink trouser pants, making him blend in with Jin's pink themed restaurant. 

As I watch Chanel and Gucci man, I stumbled over my own two feet. No, No, NO. I concentrate my eyes on the coffee and the croissants and make them ever so slightly fall back onto the tray but it's too late. 

The milkshake was forgotten. Oh god. 

I hear the sound of the cold liquid splash onto the man with the black suit. I close my eyes and purse my lips. It was at this moment, that I knew, 

that I $%#*#! up. 

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ - ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ - ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

continue