Chapter 39: The red room

- One month later -

Emily's POV

Jennifer smiled before leaning down to kiss me. "I love you." She said afterward.

"I love you more." I sat up a bit to kiss her lips.

She smiled. "I love you more." She kissed me again.

"Mhm," I kissed her again. "I love you more."

"I love you most," She kissed me. "Take that."

I chuckled. "I love how much you love me."

She smiled even more. "I love how much you love me love you."

I chuckled more. "I love how much you love me love you too."

Now she chuckled too. "This is getting complicated."

"The good kind?"

"The perfect kind," She kissed me again and, this time, she pressed her body completely onto mine. "I love you, haewa."

I smiled. "I love you too, haewa." I felt her naked body on top of mine, it drove me insane. I let my hands go up and down her back, enjoying the softness of her body, before letting my hands rest on her butt.

She pulled back a bit to look at my face. She looked down, at my hands on her butt, before smiling and shaking her head.

"What? I love it here."

"Oh, I bet," She leaned down to kiss me again. "I love having you there too."

We kissed some more until there was a knock on the door. I sighed deeply before letting my head fall back.

Jen looked from the door to me. "They're early."

I let out a breath. "As we expected."

Jen gulped.

I looked at her. "It's going to be alright."

She showed me a small smile. "I hope so."

____________________________

"Is this really necessary?" I asked the BC.

"It is," They looked at me, clearly not happy with my choice. "You chose this, Young Superior."

I sighed before walking off into the red room. The famous red room, the room that had held my zaezzes for years during every Bloodborn she had. It was odd to be in here, especially since I never turned myself. Well, except that one time...

"It is best this way, hianag," Zaezzes said before looking down for a bit. "Hopefully we can establish your powers soon."

I slowly nodded before looking at Jen again, who was standing right next to mom. I walked closer to her. "I love you."

She smiled a bit, she seemed visibly worried. "I love you too. I hope you can get out soon. I wouldn't want to deliver our child on my own."

"You won't," I then showed her a small smile. "I promise."

She slowly nodded.

"Ok," The BC said. "We all have to go now," They said to everyone before looking at me. "Best of luck, Young Superior."

I nodded before they all left the room.

I gulped as I heard the many locks. It was really happening right now. I was locked away in the red room, behind the thousands of locks. Like I was a danger...

I sighed as I went to sit down on the floor in the middle of the room. I then waited for my forms to happen. I just wanted to experience them all so I could go back to Jen.

I wonder if I'll realize it all. I knew I'd realize Sanco happening, but I won't experience the others. I really hope Jen won't be afraid of me afterward. It would break my heart.

Well, there's not much to do about it. I guess, for now, all I can do, is wait...

____________________________

Third person's POV

"Here you go," Lily said as she handed Jennifer a glass of water. She then sat down next to Jennifer. "Are you ok?"

Jennifer shrugged. "I don't know what to think about all of this," She then looked at Lily. "Why does Emily need to be locked away?"

"Because she has reached the age of 18, she'll change. She possesses her forms. What the BC wants to see now, is her first transformation into all of those forms so they can establish how powerful she really is."

Jennifer gulped before looking down. "Sometimes I wish she would just be a normal girl," She sighed. "Is that wrong?"

"Not at all," Lily let out a sigh. "I have wished that same thing many times too," She then looked at Catherine, who was talking to the BC and Esmee a bit further away. "It's hard to deal with the royal bloodline," She then looked at Jennifer. "But you're doing amazing."

Jennifer couldn't help but smile a bit. "You have survived many years with Catherine, how did you do that? How did you deal with those forms and the need for blood and just everything else?"

"I just did," Lily once again looked at Catherine. "When we first got together, I was conflicted because of my upbringing," She sighed. "When Catherine turned into Bloodborn and almost killed me," She gulped. "That was the moment I was really thinking about leaving her," She then smiled a bit. "But I couldn't," She then looked at Jennifer again. "Catherine means the world to me and I mean the world to her. And, simply because of that, I know she'll do anything to keep me safe."

Jennifer slowly nodded.

"And that's why this red room is such a lifesaver," Lily looked at the footage from inside the room. Her daughter, seated on the floor. "It'll inform us and it'll contain the forms within."

Jennifer gulped and nodded.

"If there is ever anything I can help you with," Lily smiled. "You can simply ask me."

Jennifer looked at Lily and smiled. She liked Lily, she appreciated her help. She remembered her cousin telling her that Lily was a traitor and not to be trusted but it didn't seem that way to her.

"How long will this take?" Jennifer asked, referring to Emily's stay in the red room.

Lily shrugged. "It'll depend on when we'll see the forms and how strong they are."

Jennifer sighed.

"Don't worry," Lily patted her shoulder. "Emily will do well."

Jennifer nodded slowly. "I do wonder," She looked at Lily then. "Will her Bloodborn form really be too powerful?"

Lily sighed as she looked down. "I hope not," She then looked at Jennifer. "But the BC has warned her plenty of times that it will be."

Jennifer nodded before looking at Emily again. "I know she didn't listen to them, but I'm happy she didn't," She then looked at Lily. "If it's too strong, we'll face it together."

Lily smiled a bit. "I know you will," She then placed her hand onto Jennifer's. "You're good to Emily."

Suddenly the alarms went off. "Young Superior is turning!"