I think I know who's behind damaging my car because Mr. Roman James is sitting on the hood of his car with a big smirk which I would love to swipe off his face.

"This is what happens when you cross me, Angel."

Cross him? What does he even mean? You can't just damage someone's car and sit there without an ounce of guilt. And why did he do this? Just because of a small argument this morning?

I take a step towards him to show what happens when someone crosses me but come to halt all of a sudden because I become aware of the fact that he has drawn everyone's attention and now everyone's watching me curiously waiting for my next step. Although I would love to show him his place, I don't want to become the topic of the next gossip of ICHS.

And I am very aware of the fact that he enjoyed my reaction in the first class, he found me and my barking amusing and I know he is waiting for me to show some kind of reaction which will amuse him once again. But I'm not going to satisfy him by causing a scene here in front of everyone.

Two can play this game, Roman James.

Resisting the urge of beating the shit out of him, I just glare at him, unlock my car, make myself comfortable in the driver seat and lock the car again, fuming silently in the security of my car this time. I don't need to look at him to know that his expression is dumbfounded.

Tomorrow, I'll show him exactly who Avery Daniels is. Roman James won't know what hit him.

But right now I need to think about how to get myself home.

After spending fifteen minutes here, I could come up with only one option, to call a cab and head home and I will come later in the evening with mom and we'll take the car to the nearest mechanic.

As I am contemplating my option, a knock on the window startles me. I look at the passenger window and see a boy leaning down. He is really cute with blond hair, brown eyes, and a lean physique.

I am so engrossed at looking at him that I didn't catch what he was saying. I roll down the window and ask, "Sorry what were you saying?"

"I said that I saw what happened with your car and then Roman. I can help you if you want. I work part-time in a garage and I can call one of the mechanics from there." He smiles politely.

I look at him again, he is nice and decent but I still can't help but be suspicious of him.

Why is he helping me? Is this another trick of Roman James? I couldn't help but blurt it out loud, "Why are you helping me?"

"Well me and my friends were just standing there and saw everything and when you didn't do anything for fifteen minutes, we thought that we can help you, so here I am but that's okay if you've already called for help." He speaks as he points out his friends.

I look back and see his friends standing at the other end of the parking lot who are watching us.

I slowly get out of the car and walk around the hood, towards him.

"Actually no, I haven't called for help yet. My mom is at work so I can't call her. I was just thinking of taking a cab home but it would be nice if you can help me." I reply with a little smile.

"Sure I'll call someone and you can join us till they come to check out your car. Btw I'm Kyle Davilla," he extends his hand with a little smile of his own.

"Avery Daniels," I reply, as we shake hands.

"I know I saw you in two of my classes today. Come I'll introduce you to my friends." He jerks his thumb towards his friends.