Chapter 7

*Sorry I haven't uploaded. College is stressing me out!!:(

Kagome was walking through the woods alone figuring out plans to end Naraku. Kagome wants to kill to Naraku so much because of the things he did when they were inside the jewel. Kagome felt so hopeless in the jewel, when she didn't know what to do. Kagome shuddered at the memory but soon got happy when she thought of Sesshomaru and Shippou.

Kagome has always felt a sort of attraction towards Sesshomaru when she first saw him. He was the most beautiful creature she has ever saw. When Sesshomaru saw Kagome in her true form, she was shocked but also felt a thrill. She knew that Sesshomaru also felt an attraction to her but didn't believe it.

She was excited when she flew away from Sesshomaru but also felt scared of what he was going to do.

Kagome started walking further into the woods and felt Naraku's aura. Kagome sneered when feeling his aura and Naraku felt Hera as well. Naraku's aura was teasing her and being playful but also tormenting her. She hated when he did that. She hated him.

She started walking towards his aura. She found him standing there waiting for her. Naraku has an evil smirk.

"Hello my little miko" Naraku purred

Kagome didn't answer. She summoned her sword and charged at him. Naraku quickly summons his sword and charges to her.

Kagome started to cut his body up but he kept regenerating. Naraku was smiling evilly when she was feeling frustrated. She stabbed his stomach and he pulled her and he also stabbed her in the stomach. They both felt pain but they knew that they can't die. Even if they wanted to die, they just couldn't.

"So my little miko, I noticed that you feeling for the taiyokai Sesshomaru." Naraku said pissed.
"You don't need to know if I do or not." Kagome said
"Yes I do my little miko. Yes I do because you are mine and mine alone." Naraku said digging his sword in Kagome.
"I belong to no one." Kagome said in pain but coldly.
"We'll see about that." Naraku said.

With that Naraku fled. Kagome was pissed that he escaped yet again and also that he noticed that she felt something for the demon lord. Kagome then started to heal her wounds that she received from Naraku.

'Damn you Naraku'  Kagome thought. After that Kagome started walking away to continue her chase on Naraku. Without her knowing that she was being watched.