Prologue

Kagome and Naraku are fighting in the Shikon jewel. The battle has been going on for couple of years but for them it was centuries. Both Kagome and Naraku are strong, neither of them will back down or lose to each other. Naraku knows Kagome's secret and he desires her but they're cursed to fight each other for eternity.
      Outside of the Shikon Jewel, everybody was living their lives not even caring about the whereabouts of Kagome. To them she was bother, having to save from danger all the time. Some cared about her like her adopted son, Shippo, and kirara. Even Sesshomaru cared about Kagome. She was the only human he respected. Inuyasha replaced Kagome with Kikyo. She doesn't have all of her soul so she is still a walking corpse made of clay. Hoping someday to retrieve all of her soul from Kagome. She still hates Kagome, nobody knows why. (A/N: The jewel won't grant her wish of becoming alive because she needs her other half of her soul but Kagome has and she in the jewel but the others don't know where she at nor they care so~)
      While everyone is living their lives and something happens to the jewel which is in Kikyo's possession. The jewel shined in a bright pink color indicating the good and a dark purple indicating evil. The others had to cover their eyes. When the light dimmed, everyone was shocked of what they saw.