"You look better when you smile." I said after starring at her for a while. Her smile immediately dropped and she turned to the other side and sniffled. "Hey!" I tried calling her softly but she just shook her head and diverted the topic by pointing at my phone.

"Oh look! Your friend is calling. You need to go. It must be time for lunch." She said.

"Yeah it's lunch time. Come on, let's go together." I suggested to which she immediately shook her head.

"You go ahead. I don't feel like eating today. My stomach kinda hurts and the terrace here has a very good view. I'll stay back here. Bye." She waved me off. I took that as a sign that she wanted to stay alone for a while, so I nodded my head and gathered all my things to walk out. I waved at her and stepped onto the stairs to walk down. I turned around to say something to her but saw that she already closed the door.

I didn't know if I should actually walk away or not. She was again on the verge of crying before I left the terrace. I walked closer to the door and leaned forward to hear anything from the other side. Only after straining my ears to the fullest I heard very faint sobbing. It dint take a genius to know that Shaden is crying again. Thinking that she needs some space, I reluctantly left to the cafeteria.

I couldn't help but think about her while walking to the cafeteria. Only after seeing Sam's expression did I realize that I had a very grim expression on my face which is very unusual. When Sam looked at me confused I told him that I'll tell him later but in reality I didn't really know if I should tell him or not. I mean that was very personal to her and she also asked me not to mention that to anyone. Maybe this is going to be the second thing I had to hide from my best friend.

Not long after that Naomi announced that the principal wanted to meet Shaden and me. Though this generally makes me feel bored, I was kinda excited because I know Miss. Rings will be there.

I started walking towards the rooftop to find her already walking down. She looked at me surprised and then raised her brows in confusion.

"Did you not leave? Were you standing here all the while?" She asked trying not to sound as if she is accusing me.

"I would love doing that the next time, if you want me to wait for you. But no. I came back to call you because we are supposed to go to the principal's cabin." I said with a small smile on my lips. She looked like she already expected this but then looked at me confused.

"We?" She asked.

"Oh yeah! Remember? I being your knight in shining armor came to your rescue when you were choking." I reminded her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"It takes more than chocking for me to die buddy." She said walking past me down the stairs. Her accent was so different. I've never heard of one like that. It was Semi-British and Semi-American but each word she uttered was so exotic. I decided, I loved her accent.

"Are you an Indian?" I asked walking faster so that I could be in the same phase as her. She was so damn fast.

"Yeah." She replied trying to walk faster. I don't know how she is able to walk so fast with those small little legs of hers.

"Wait up! Can you please not walk very fast?" I remarked holding her arm to stop her from walking.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She said looking apologetic. Then she suddenly looked at me coldly pulling her arm away from my grip and pointed at me. "You! Stop speaking to me. I already told you yesterday that I didn't want to speak to anyone. When I say something, I mean it. So you better take my words seriously. And also, if you want to catch up, then you better speed up." She said and turned around leaving me dumbfounded. She did not pretend to be angry, she actually was angry. Strike anger, she was furious. I don't know if I'm right, but I think she has bipolar disorder.