IT - MPHFPC

IT - MPHFPC CROSSOVER !
Requested by karatero

Movie! Horace x Miniseries! Richie x Ruby (karatero )

Word count: 1478
Warnings: small kissing, strong language
-

the wind picked up and the losers walked beside ruby and horace.
ruby had invited them for the night at miss p's. (with a lot of pleading, miss p. finally agreed.)
"a-are you s-s-sure it's okay, r-ruby? s-she seemed unsure about us c-coming over." bill asked, pulling his coat tighter around his chest.
"lighten up, bill. you keep askin and she might just kick us out," richie chuckled, "wouldn't want that huh, ruby?" he playfully punched the her in the arm, giggling at his own joke.
"she wouldn't do it. she's too ni-"
"ohhh, come on. i'm just playin around." richie chuckled again, pushing his glasses up with the back of his hand.
ruby giggled and knocked on the door, bronwyn opening it and smiling.
"eddie!" she ran to the small boy immediately. they had always gotten along.
"hey wyn, how are you?" eddie smiled at her and hugged back, trying to breathe properly with her extremely tight grip.
"I'm good! how have you been? i missed you and-" she gasped, "bev!" bronwyn let go of the asthmatic boy, him taking in large amounts of air, and running for the girl with braided pigtails.
"careful there, eddie spaghetti, gonna have an attack, wouldn't wanna spend the night in the hospital." richie smiled and layed a hand on the blonde's back.
bronwyn gave a confused look, "what's a-"
"n-nothing." bill interrupted her, not wanting to have to explain a million things all over again.

it was warm inside the house, all of the kids were very nice and welcoming to the losers club, as they always were.
even enoch seemed excited to see eddie, (who got along with him a bit too well, might i add) as well as bill. enoch and bill had long conversations about ways to improve bill's speech impediment.
most of the conversations going on telepathically, considering bill didn't want to mess up and embarrass himself with his stutter in front of the boy.
dinnertime arrived, and miss peregrine insisted the losers tell their names and peculiarities in front of everyone, so all of them were aware and didn't get frightened by anything strange happening around the house that night.
bill went first,
"i'm b-bill, and i can communicate t-t-telepathically with anyone i want. no matter the d-distance."
"i'm eddie, and i have a sort of healing ability, i can regenerate any of my body parts, and anyone i touch can use my powers if i let them."
miss p gave eddie a pleased look, she was quite fond of him. while enoch, who was sitting beside eddie, grew red-faced and smiled.
"i'm richie, and i'm... uhm. really... fast..." he looked a bit confused.
"uh, enhanced speed. sorry i zoned out." he had been staring in ruby's direction, who blushed and looked down.
"i'm stanley, and-"
richie interrupted, "stan-the-man uris, stanny's a jew, which means he's really smart and says oi a lot."
stan chuckled, "richie has a high metabolism, which tends to make him hyperactive."
richie laughed, "yeah, yeah, sittown angel wings."
stanley giggled and sat down, nodded at miss p as she smiled widely at the pair.
"mike hanlon, make eye contact with me and i can control your mind." he smiled and sat back down.
"ben hanscom, i can walk through walls, floors, uh," he bit his nails, "pretty much anything."
"my name's beverly marsh, and i can change the color of anything i want to." bev looked at richie's hair and in a split second it went from strawberry blonde to a deep purple.
"oh my god, i'm a grape." the whole table erupted in laughter.
enoch tried to hide it but even he couldn't resist the younger boy's odd humour. he laughed the loudest.
"thank you for demonstrating, miss marsh." miss p said in between fits of laughter.
beverly nodded and fixed richie's hair back to normal, everybody staring at her in amazement.
"that's nothin! take a look at stan's-"
"beep beep, richie." the dark haired boy beside him warned.
claire smiled at the jewish boy, pulling on his button up,
"can you show us your wings after dinner?" she whispered, but most everyone heard anyways.
"pleeeeease," bronwyn begged.
stanley blushed, but nodded.
everyone cheered.

it was silent after that, all of them were eating quickly now, wanting to see stanley's ability.
nobody even mentioned movie time. they'd all forgotten.
so everyone was caught off guard when miss p announced them all inside and horace was sitting in his chair, monocle in hand.
"hello, ruby." he greeted.
ruby smiled at him,
"hello again, horace."
the boy's smile widened and he projected his dreams onto the walls, colors flying across for all to see.
richie got a little confused and looked around for an explanation. he had never witnessed horace's power, as the rest of them had.
emma sensed his confusion.
"horace can project his dreams of the night before, some of them are prophetic, but most are about clothes," she whispered.
"prophetic as in, he can see the future?"
"yes, these are all last night's."
richie looked up to see him and eddie goofing off on the doorstep of miss p's house. this happened today, when the losers arrived.
it changed, now it was ruby and horace, arguing back and forth in the rain. it was dark and muffled, but you could sort of make out what they were saying.
"why did you kiss him, you knew i had feelings for you!" horace was crying, you could hear it in his voice.
"i-i. it doesn't matter, i didn't know you liked me like that, you should have said something! i'm sorry, but i don't even know who i have feelings for! " ruby was crying as well.
then the image changed, a girl and a boy appearing on the wall.
they leaned in closer and closer. the girl was ruby, and the boy appeared to be richie.
everyone looked over at richie with wide grins, then back at the screen.
as soon as the two were about to kiss, miss p switched on the lights,
"bedtime, children!"
everyone groaned.
richie was a bit confused. horace had dreampt that ruby had kissed richie? and his dreams are prophetic, so is it going to actually happen?
ruby, on the other hand, was more angry than confused. she had feelings for them both, yes, but neither of them had told her anything? did they both feel the same way about her?
she just needed sleep. that's all.

ruby sat on her bed, plotting out the prosand cons of each boy.
richie:
pros:
he's funny
quite adorable at times
she could wear his jackets comfortably
he made her smile a lot
he always smells nice, like fresh air and cigarette smoke.
he was very open about his feelings, and not afraid to say something he might regret.
she could mess with his hair and he probably wouldn't mind.
cons:
he doesn't live inside their loop
she wouldn't get to see him as often
sometimes he jokes too much.

she couldn't really think of much bad with richie.
so she moved on to horace.

pros:
he's very tidy, and always has a clean space.
he smells nice as well, but of lavender and mint.
he makes her smile as well, but a different smile.
she wasn't sure how horace made her feel at this point. she loved him, yes, but in a different way.
she didn't want to think about this anymore.
horace was extremely serious, and uses a ton of hair products, which meant he probably doesn't like his hair being touched.
oof. there's one big problem. ruby couldn't think of much else with horace either.

walking to his door, she knocked.
she was confident in her decision and was now going to confess her feelings to him.
the door slowly opened and ruby walked in.
"r-richie. I uh, have to ask you something."
the strawberry blonde took a deep breathe, "it's about horace's dream, isn't it?"
ruby nodded.
"look, i'm sorry and i completely get it if you just wanna be friends but i feel kinda guilty holding in my feelings for you," he finished.
confused, ruby stepped forward and wrapped the boy in a precious hug.
"i think, maybe i wanna give us a try. i've had feelings for you for quite some time as well."
richie looked shocked, but then smirked wildly and chuckled, "yeah, i am pretty adorable, right?"
this made the girl laugh, looking into his eyes.
she couldn't help but think that this was the way things we're supposed to be as he brought her in for a quick peck on the lips.