when you're sick

So I'm gonna be updating this book a lot tonight! I've been gone for a while, but I'm tryna come back strong! also, I hate that people don't respect pronouns in preferences/oneshots/fanfics, so im gonna make different sections for each preference. Or just use they/them a lot!

jake: he doesn't really know what to do so he just panics and constantly asks if you're okay. he buys you whatever you need and you guys eat junk food and play video games until the sun's up and your eyes can't stay open anymore.

enoch: sick? never met her. this boy will go above and beyond to make sure you've got everything under the sun when you're any type of hurting AT ALL. "leave them alone, they're resting." lots of cuddles and bringing cute clay animals alive for you. Lots of forehead kisses.

millard: he asks if you're okay a lot and you two watch movies 24/7 and FOOD, GOOD FOOD. plenty of cuddles and cheek kisses. "You need anything else, cutie?"

horace: he gets you whatever you need and hugs you a lot, lots of hugs and kisses on your hands and up your arms. "How is someone so beautiful even when they're sick?"

hugh: he makes you laugh A LOT. He'll bring you candy and sweets from the kitchen and kiss your cheek and all over your face. BIG HUGGER. he let's his bees do small dances for you to show how much they want you to feel better.

victor: he's really worried and gets you everything you need and more. lots of cuddles, him being big spoon. "I can't believe you're really mine."