The Boy & Girl in Bed Talk (RATED R but 🤣)

Start from the beginning

"What kind?" Caroline runs up looking into the drawer to find a whip.

"Do you think mom and dad are cowboys?" Aaron asks, picking up the whip.

"I don't know, maybeee." Caroline continues shuffling in the drawer. Under all the silk covering it, Caroline finds handcuffs.. "I guess dad and mom are also police cops."

"Woahhh! They are probably the police of the Wild West!!" Aaron concludes, swinging the whip everywhere.

Aaron is still trying to find more things but everything is locked.

Meanwhile, Caroline finds moms drawer:.

"Uh Aaron? Why do moms bras look so different?" Caroline straight up says to her twin brother, holding up a hot pink one that was somewhat shear.

"Ew, no get it away! I don't want to catch melon-itis." Arson holds his hands to his face.

"Well, and why is everything in here have straps and stuff? That looks really uncomfortable..." Caroline holds up a really small thong.

"Get that away!" Aaron shudders.

"Kids??" Kayla calls out, her footsteps echoing off the ceilings out in the hallway.

"Run." The kids run out of the room, leaping into Aaron's room.

(Third person POV) Kids now 11 yrs.

"Honey?" Y/N walks into the living room, sitting next to Harley who is reading.

"Yes Sweetheart?" He sets down the newspaper.

"I think it's time."

"Time to?"

"Talk to the kids about sex." Y/N groans

"Fuckkkkkkkk, there is no way in hell im gonna tell Aaron." Harley groans.

"Well your gonna have too. Your gonna tell him how you fucked me and we ended up with him and Caroline. Cmon big boy, let's go." Y/N pulls Harleys arm to go up the stairs.

"Babeeee, please dont. Can't you explain to both of them?" Harley pleads, embarrassed.

"No you have too. You signed up to be a dad. Cmon honey. You've been doing amazing raising them but you need to pass the awkward faze too." Y/N gives him a kiss before pushing him infront of Aaron's bedroom door.

"Fine, it's only because I love you and I can't say no to your sweet face." Harley knocks on his door, Y/N snakes around the corner. Hiding but watching.

"Hey kiddo, can we talk?"

"What's up dad?"

"Can I come in first?"

"Oh boy.. what'd I do this time?" Aaron exhales, letting Harley in.

Harley's POV

IM FREAKING OUT. I didn't learn about this from my mom or dad. I learned from kids from school. But they made it sound sloppy and not loving. Ew, I hate the kids from schools. Weirdos that wanna jack off to Brazzers in class.

"Soo whatcha wanna talk about?" Aaron sits on his bed while I sit in his chair.

"We need to have the talk." I flat out say.

His face goes from confused to absolutely petrified.

"The talk? You mean puberty?"

"No son, I mean.." I bite my fingernail anxiously. "Sex."

"DAD PLEASE NO!"

"Aaron! We need to talk about this." I motion him to sit back down. "What do you know about sex?"