When he realized he loved you

Tobias/Four:Eric was yelling at an initiate named Myra for bumping into him. You walked up and defended her. You then punched Eric in the face and walked away,chatting with Myra like it was normal. He realized he loved you because how strong and independent you are.
Caleb:Y'all were sitting in the library, both reading a book. A black hair boy,Luke, came over. "Hey beautiful! Why don't you ditch the two eyed freak here and hang with me..? Whatcha say pretty lady?" He flirted. He saw you stand up and he felt hurt. But I shoved him and kicked him in the groin. "DONT insult my bookworm you pug face!"I yell,throwing him out the room. You smiled at Caleb and went right back to reading. Caleb watched, noticing when you got to an exciting part you'd like your lips. He realized he loved you. He loved everything and anything about you.
Peter: Y'all spent day after day with each other after you beat him. Two days later he realized he loved you. Y'all were sparring together. You had him pinned against the mat. You were looking down at him with your signature smirk evident on your face. You started tickling him and he let out a girly laugh. He flipped you over and straddled you so you stopped. When he looked down at you he realized just how much he loved you. He loved the way you smiled innocent like when you were anything but. He loved your smirk. The way you lick your lips and cock your eyebrows when concentrated. From your teasing manner to the way you skipped. You were absolutely gorgeous to him.
Eric:When y'all were ten. Y'all were doing y'all's homework whilst telling jokes and throwing paper at each other. He saw the way your face lit up when you figured out the answer or the way you smiled when he tossed paper at you. He realized he loved you. He loved the way you did everything and anything.
💙now💜
He was watching you spar with Four. You had your legs around his neck and flipped him down. But you being your clumsy self, fell on top of four. Your angelic laugh drifted across the training room. He then realized he still loved you. He still wanted to have your lips against his and wanted you by his side. But...was it too late?
Uriah:It was the night y'all passed the first stage of initiation. Uriah invited you to zip lining and there was NO WAY in ERUDITE you were saying no. Uriah noticed your graceful and peaceful movements as y'all headed towards the roof. Uriah realized he loved your beauty and your grace. He loved your good nature and everything.
Will: It was a party. You were talking with Will when you practically lit up like the sun. "EEEEEKS!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!" You shriek, running onto the dance floor. Will ran after you. He was awed by the sit. You were singing and dancing (a little messed up,you were drunk but not bad. Just tipsy) to the song mMake You Mine'. He realized he loved you. The REAL you. The laid back,chill you. He loved your personality and your amazing feeling that radiates off your body. He just loved you, period.
Al: You were running around the dorm. You called all slow and he started tickling you. One thing led to another and now you were jumping in bed to get out of his grip. He chuckles and tackled you. He held you close to his chest. You struggled until you calmed down. Then he tickled you. Your laugh was like music to his ears. He realized how much he loved how warm and caring you were. How your body was against his. How your laugh sounded so beautiful so gorgeous. He loved you. Just all-around loved you.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Thanks to those people reading my story! I hope you enjoy it and find it worth your time! Thanks once again!
💙DauntlessGurl11💜