Pick a Number [ds]

"hey baby" you say as you answer a call from you boyfriend, daniel. "hey, i was wandering if you were ready for me to pick you up yet" "almost" you reply.

you and daniel are going to an award show tonight. you were in a tight, red, strapless dress that ended just under your ass. daniel was wear a suit.

*knock knock*
you walk down the stairs trying not to slip. when you get to the door you come face to face with your handsome boyfriend. you look at daniel and he doesn't say anything. "hey handsome" ... "hello" "oh yeah hey you j-just look so beautiful" he says "well thank you" you say while looking down to try and hide your blush. daniel then lightly grads your jaw lifting your head up to look at him. "you're so cute when you blush, don't try to hid it"

he then walks you to the car. but before even opening the door he pushes you against the car ruffly and kisses you passionately. the kiss then turns into a make out session. as you start trying to pull away he grips the back of your head running his fingers through your light brown locks. he then suddenly grips your ass making you gasp and taking that opportunity to slid his tongue into your mouth making him win the dominance. after a good 2 more minutes you get out of the kiss and he opens the door. "sorry baby you are just so hot and i can't resist you" he says. this was nothing new to you and daniel, he always ends up making out with you wherever y'all go.

during the car ride there y'all made light conversation. while your talking he puts his hand on your thigh. you don't think to much of it because it's normal. but suddenly he starts moving his hand up. he finally reaches your clothed heat and puts a little bit of pressure on it making you squirm. he then asks you "hey babe, pick a number" " ummm ok" you then think for a minute a say "11" "okay" he says. you start to wander why he asked you but you don't think to much of it because he always asks the weirdest questions. a few seconds after his question he starts putting more pressure on your clothes heat and then he starts rubbing you clit. each time he rubs he make a circle with more pressure, causing you to start moaning under his touch. "babyyyyy" you whine "hmm" he acts as if he's not doing anything. "please do something" you beg. he then removed his hand which makes you whimper at the lose of touch.

y'all finally arrive at the award show. as he drives around looking for a parking spot he puts his hand on your clit again and starts rubbing. "baby please" you ask. "please what" he responds. "please just do something" "beg for it" he states. "please just finger me until i cum or something" you beg/whine. he then finds a parking spot and parks. after he parks he continues rubbing you clit but takes his other, moves your thong to the side, and sticks a finger into your aching pussy. "mhmm baby please add more or something i can't take this" you moan. "that's not my name babygirl" "DADDY PLEASE DO SOMETHING" you scream. he then adds two more fingers into your tight little pussy, still while rubbing your clit. then right when your about to cum he takes his fingers out and opens his door getting out.

he then comes over to your door and opening it for you offering a hand. you take his hand and pull him down to your height and whisper in his ear "what the hell was that" "baby i'm sorry but we're late" he says showing you his watch. "ughh okay but just know this is not over" you whine. "oh i know babygirl, it's just getting started" he whispers in your ear. after he says that you can feel you panties getting soaked already.

it was at the beginning of the award show and you wanted to get daniel back for him not letting cum. you came up with a plan, then put it in action. as the award show started you "accidentally" brushed you hand over his dick, causing him to move around, you knew that he was getting hard.

you then decided to take this a step father, towards the middle of the show, and you started to flirt with jonah. jonah knew what you were doing and played along. you looked out of the corner of your eye and saw that daniel is getting frustrated with you. so you start to touch jonah's arm making sure daniel noticed.