threesome [ds. jm.]

The Why Don't We boys had just got back from tour, which meant i could finally see my boyfriend, daniel, and best friend, Jonah.

"hey guys, do y'all want to go eat?" you asked. they all replied with some sort of "yes"

after we all agreed on chipotle, we left. we had to take two cars to fit all of us. Jack drove his tesla with zach and corbyn and Daniel drove his with me and jonah.

once we arrived we got a table that would fit all of us and ordered. the seating was zach, jack, corbyn on one side and daniel, me, then jonah on the other.

after we ordered we all made conversation. everyone was caught up in there conversations as i was talking to jonah.

our food finally arrived and as we were eating i noticed that daniel keeps glancing at me. he then put his hand on my thigh rubbing circles on it.

he then started the more his hand closer to my heat. once he got to my heat he put pressure on it and leaned over to my ear and whispered, "hurry up so we can go, i don't think i'm going to be able to make it much longer".

you were confused at first by what he was talking about but then you looked down and saw his boner.

as you were finishing up eating jonah leaned over to you and asked what was going on. "nothing" you simply replied.

daniel then started to rub you clit signaling that you needed to stop talking to jonah and leave.

"hey guys, me and y/n are going to head home she's not feeling to well right now" daniel said as he stood up to leave. they all said some kind of bye until jonah said "do you mind if i go with y'all i'm not really in the mood to stay". you couldn't really say no or he would know what was happening so you agreed and let him come.

once we got back to the why don't we house me and daniel went up to his room while jonah was down stairs.

"okay baby we're going to have to be quiet okay" daniel said as he took your shirt off smirking because you weren't wearing a bra. "okay...daddy" you giggled. but little did y'all know jonah was right on the other side of the door.

daniel started to kiss you. he tried to enter his tongue but i declined. he then grabbed my ass making me moan. as i moaned he took that time to stick his tongue into my mouth and we started to have a heated make-out session.

right as daniel moved down to my sweet spot, there was a knock on the door. "ughhhh what" daniel scoffed pulling the blanket over you. jonah opened up the door and said "mind if i join". i looked at daniel not knowing what to say but he just looked at me. "it's up to y/n" he says. "umm i mean i've never had a threesome so let's try it i guess" you replied.

daniel then removed the blanket from covering you as jonah undressed. daniel then started to suck on your sweet spot again making you moan while jonah jerked off to your moans.

as daniel made his way down to your heat he slowly pulled your shorts off leaving you in your panties. then he got undressed all the way.

he then walked to the corner where jonah was watching a whispered something to him and walked into the closet afterwards.

he came back from the closet with a box the box contained a blindfold, vibrator, cuffs, and a whip.

he and jonah then made their way towards you. jonah pushed you down onto the bed while daniel opened the box taking out the handcuffs.

daniel handed one of the handcuffs to jonah and kept one to himself. then boys both took your wrists and moved your arms above your head handcuffing you to the headboard.

daniel made his way to your drenched pussy while jonah started to kiss you.

daniel roughly started sucking on your clit causing you to moan into jonah's mouth. he suddenly stuck a finger in you pussy curling it hitting your g-spot immediately. as he thrusted his finger in and out causing you to be a moaning mess he added another finger.

as daniel was working wonders on your pussy. jonah moved down to your neck sucking and biting on your sweet spot.

daniel started thrusting faster, you morning louder, and then cummed.

"okay y/n here's what's going to happen." daniel said
"mhm" you moaned still coming down from your high. "lift up" he said.

you then lifted your body up still handcuffed. jonah un-handcuffed you noticing it wouldn't work with them on.

jonah then slid under you, laying you on top of him, sticking his dick in your ass. then daniel stuck his dick in your red pussy.

they sat there for a minute letting you get used to the size.

after a few minutes you moaned "ughh move daddy's"

they then both started to move. jonah pushed up my and down like you were riding him while he thrusted into your. while daniel was pounding into you.

"ugh y/n do that again" jonah moaned in your ear. your clenched you asshole around his dick again. him moaning again.

you soon feel your high approaching. you clench around both of their dicks causing them to moan.

you then came both of them still thrusting into you getting to their high.

once daniel got to his high he pulled out and got up. he then leaned down and scooped up some of your cum with his fingers tasting it then giving some to you.

jonah then slowly pulled out of you laying you down next to him in the bed.

daniel came and laid next to you in bed too. all three of y'all soon fell asleep peacefully.

-1022 words-
{published January 9th, 2020 at 12:01 am}
hope you enjoyed!