Epilogue

Its been years

And years

And years

Hindi ko naman hinangad na maging ganto pero andito na, hindi ako makapaniwala na sa kahit anong pagsubok na binigay ng Diyos ay nandito pa din sya hawak hawak ang kamay ko at ang kamay ng tatlo namin anak.

Yes, we had twins after a year of being married to a person who i just arranged with, to the person who never really like me and a heartthrob who everyone wished to have.

Matthew married Irish in europe and we seen it all. Khate and Marvin had a great relationship and married.

All is well.

At ngayon naghahanda ako dahil may dinner kami ng buong pamilya. Ace is helping me and i can see him right now cooking.

Gwapo nakakaasar, I never know na kaya mo palang ibigin ang isang tao despite of the odds, the struggles and sadness. Ace loved me more when we had twins well lalaki ang twins namin and Im very happy to see Sky taking care of them like gems.

Ace and I had been in rough times since I gave birth to my twins and had a postpartum dahil doon lalo akong inalagaan ni Ace at di nya ko pinabayaan.

"Staring can be rude you know."

"How can it be rude when I'm staring at the person i married?"

"Magluto kana lang."

I chuckled and continue what im doing.

Not long after we finished setting up our table. We decorated our dining area since its a special evening for us.

"Mommyyy!! Im home. "

Tumingin kami ni Ace sa batang padating na sa kusina.

"Wow ang sarap naman ng niluto nyo."

"Sky umakyat kana at tawagin mo na mga kapatid mo padating na sila. Wear something formal na din." Ace carefully tell her.

"Yes dad." And she kissed Ace's cheeks and run upstair.

Nagdatingan na sila. Si Khate and Marvin, Irish and Matt.

I forgot to say its our anniversary kaya may gathering ngayon.

"Sarap naman sa mata ng mga niluto mo." Puri ni Marvin.

"Wag kang kakain ah, busog na yang mata mo." Sagot naman sakanya ni Khate.

Nakipagbeso naman sakin si Irish.

"Happh Anniversary to the both of you."

We continue talking in the dinner. Throughout the dinner ay nagusap usap lang kami about business at mga ganap sa buhay.

"We set up a little serenade for our lovely ladies." Matthew said.

Nasa sala kami ngayon at pinapanood sila.

"This song is Dedicated to the love of our life who never failed to make us feel complete."

"Whooo!! Go Daddy! Go Titooo!" Sigaw ng magkakapatid.

Tumugtog ang kanta. Sinimulan ni Ace ang unang verse na halata mong damang dama nya ang kanta.

Still remember those early days
Was it some kind of high
We were counting the cars away
Found your head upon my side

Sinundan naman sya ni Marvin na may hawak ng mic ngayon at titig na titig kay Khate.

Disbelief in what could be
But we held on to what we feel

Chorus and sabay sabay silang naghand gesture ng waves sa hangin. They look so cute. Nakafocus lang ako kay Ace.

Lives have grown roots around each other
We both know the truth is, we don't really care
To find any room to doubt each other
We're tied by the roots of whatever we share

Who says bad times would tire our feet?
Who says bad times

itinayo ako ni Ace at sumayaw kami. the kids also dance with us.

Then came rolling in these troubles

Life caught us by surprise
Underneath all the rubble
You still stayed by my side

Lives have grown roots around each other
We both know the truth is, we don't really care
To find any room to doubt each other
We're tied by the roots of whatever we share
Lives have grown roots around each other
We both know the truth is, we don't really care
To find any room to doubt each other
We're tied by the roots of whatever we share

They end the song by reaching our hands and pulled us closer to them.

Ace look at me with all the love in his eyes.

"This roots that we planted will never gonna fade cause we're tide together and belong to each other. I love more than anything in this world." And with he kissed my lips.

"Eww Mommy!"

Natawa ako dahil agad tinakpan ni Sky ang mata ng kambal.

i looked around, Khate and Marvin are dancing to the music. Irish and Matthew are laughing. My twins and Skyler is playing and the guy who I loved to the start until now is playing with the kids. this is the life I always imagined of having.. with this people around me, I have nothing to wish for but a happy and healthy life with them.

To see them smile and laughing is what I always wanted for. Their happiness are mine too. And I can't wait for them to grow up so I can teach them everything I learned in my life. 

That is, To what ever choices you have always picked the things that makes you happy and sacrifices exceed a lot of effort and decisions so dapat kung magsasakripisyo sila ay doon sa tao o bagay na worth it or else that sacrifice will be just worthless.

Also that they should love and live their life to the fullest because thats the greatest thing about life.

All those mistakes and challenges are worth sharing to them because they are the branches of my roots. And I shall live my life too while guiding them and making sure that this family will always be a Family.

No one should be left behind.

__________________________________________________

. -. -..