FFL: Chapter Thirty

Start from the beginning

"The mama is fine too. Thanks for asking ! Disrespectful little dumbass ! " I heard his fiancé, Tyara, yelled in the background.

My frown deepened, "What's wrong with your baby mama ? I did nothing for her to talk to me this way. She better calm the fuck down ! I won't accept her in my house if it's to be disrespected all the time ! Tell her ! "

He laughed, "This trip is gonna be funnier than I thought. See ya." 

I smacked my lips getting ready for what was coming. Since my brother got her pregnant, this woman became a cruel monster who cursed everybody out and who was so annoying. Since we were too busy to see each other, I only talked through the phone with them and every time it's the same damn thing, so I even stopped having phone conversations with her because we were always ending arguing like crazy people. Of course, Tyara was considered family and I loved her to death. The petty arguments were a way to tell each other how much we appreciated the other. She has been my sister since her and Travis got serious, well even before. I just knew she was the one for him, but he didn't want to believe me. He was so blind to what was going on between them, it was frustrating me to the fullest. Well, to do short, me and Kim had to lock them in a closet -yeah like in the movies- and in there happened something and when we let them go out, they were in love. 

"AUGUST ! " I heard my name and came back to reality.

I ran back upstairs believing something bad had happened to her, "What ? Are ya okay ? " 

She smiled innocently, "I'm done."

I shook my head playfully, "So, ya decided to be a queen and to do nothing today ? "

"Well, it's my birthday ! " I chuckled and took the tray off her lap. I was truly proud of her. She did an amazing job with herself these past two weeks. She was opening more to me and I noticed that our bond was getting back to what it was before, even better. She was smiling and laughing more and it warmed my heart. We didn't kiss since the last time, because we didn't feel like doing it. We agreed to continue to take things slow.

"Okay, I'mma go clean that. Are ya gonna be good in the bathroom or ya are not washing your body by yourself ? " I asked smirking.

She raised her eyebrow suspiciously, "Aug, you ain't slick. I'll be fine."

"Okay." 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Ta-da ! " 

I looked away from the TV and turned my head towards where I heard her voice. Suddenly, it felt like the time slow because the most beautiful human being just had entered in the living room. All was going in slow motion. I couldn't move or simply get my eyes off the beauty that was standing in front of me. She was wearing a sleeveless mini dress that fit her very well. It was making justice to her body. She looked incredible ! And the heels she got on, were making her legs longer and sexier. I wanted to take her right now ! Her hair was down with two little braids in the front that were like pulled back or something. Well I didn't really care what she was doing with her hair, even bald, she would be really pretty. And her face was covered with make-up, but as usual, it wasn't too much. She was more than beautiful.